Castle Roland

and the

Revolutions Universe

Presents

“Scouts Own”

A limited series story

By Eric Aune

Coming April 30, 2015

This is an amazing story of personal growth, difficult choices and an incredible journey fraught with danger and obstacles. 

After the completion of the story Eric has agreed to be the featured guest on a live chat for all the readers that are interested. 

post-65-0-44473800-1428240913_thumb.jpg

When Eric first presented this story, and I had a chance to read it, I was struck by how well the story flowed and the characters leaped off the screen and became live.

Now that the story is going through our editing process, I have the great fortune of reading it again. Even with the critical eye of an editor, I find myself lost in the struggles these characters... No. These people, endure to achieve their goal.

Even though set in the apocalyptic Revolutions Universe, this story Shines!

It truly shows that in spite of all the things stacked against the good in people, that good will come out. It also excels in showcasing what the Scouting Program is all about. This is a Must Read, for anyone, whether or not you are following the Revolutions Universe saga.

• 2 weeks later...