Charged Revelations

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Ricky stories can now be found at Ricky]

A Short Story found at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/ricky

A SPECIAL Simul-Publication

Co-published in Audio Format by
Leap Audio

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited to have this short story take on the life that it has. Castle Rolland in agreement with LeapAudio are releasing the short together. Leap Audio is a full hour of Radio Theater complete with foley sound effects and a cast of voices that just did a superb job. Even if you are not a fan of voice productions because you can read so much faster, I urge you to treat yourself and take in this spectacular production.

Thanks to both Castle Rolland and Leap Audio for this great honor.

John

http://leapaudio.org/ To be available at 8 PM tonight.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I have to agree with JohnnyC. There needs to be more. This needs another chapter or a sequel short story. I would like to see how the boys react when they figure out they are very similar in more ways than liking each other. I hope you get a chance to revisit this story.

Jeikor

Thanks so much. I'll give it some thought. It was a fun piece to write. I did it as an exercise in writing to get back into the swing of things after taking almost 5 years off to help keep a kid alive who had been badly abused. It's hard to be creative when you're worried. But he survived  and is doing alright. So I am working to get back to my best creative point. So I might indeed revisit it.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting.  It means so very much especially when it comes from such a brilliant author as yourself.

I so agree this story screams more. I can see why you took a time out. Even tho I so enjoy reading your work. You had a much more important task to do. Jeikor is a brilliant author, but do not sell yourself short you are as well. That is way you have so many fans of your work. I look foreward to seeing more from you.

Thanks so much, Ricky! You, too, Jay. You definitely don't need to sell yourself short. I have read A New Trek about 3 or 4 times and it never gets old. I have also (yesterday) started reading The Art of War and am hooked. Now excuse me I have to go read chapter 2.

Jeikor

Ya well Jeikor it's YOUR fault I'm not writing today. I'm too busy converting Zarin Testa and the Andrake Academy to MP3 so that I can listen to it while I'm driving and I am only on CH 23 with a ways to go! I will have all 79 (so far) converted and  ready to keep me entertained as I drive my 11 hours a day.

And I dare not stop until every word is converted or I may find myself on the side of the road frantically converting the next chapter! Completely addicted!