Tears of a Dragon Boy by Ricky

loves2read

Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I just got done reading 'Tears of the Dragon Boy'.

This is not the first story that i have ever read, just look at my name, but it is the first one that has drawn me to post on a forum about.

It's an obvious fantasy story, but unlike a lot of others that I have read, this one really makes you connect with the characters.  Makes you feel what they are feeling, and brings you along for a ride that is heart stopping.  I don't wanna give away too much, but i will say, EVERYONE MUST READ IT!  If you like dragons, you'll love it!

Not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I just got done reading 'Tears of the Dragon Boy'.

This is not the first story that i have ever read, just look at my name, but it is the first one that has drawn me to post on a forum about.

It's an obvious fantasy story, but unlike a lot of others that I have read, this one really makes you connect with the characters.  Makes you feel what they are feeling, and brings you along for a ride that is heart stopping.  I don't wanna give away too much, but i will say, EVERYONE MUST READ IT!  If you like dragons, you'll love it!

Wow, thanks so very much. This is one of the nicest comments I think I've ever received, and coming from someone who is well read just really amplifies my sincerity. And it's the very first thing I ever wrote too. It's actually what got me into writing stories of ANY kind. I'm so dyslexic that I could count the number of book I've "read" in my life on two hands and still be able to pick my nose and thumb my neighbor with the unused fingers. I woke up with the storyline in my head and had to write it to free up those six brain cells that were still shaking hands with each other. So I sat down and started writing just an outline to give to someone who could make a story out of it and the next thing I knew I had 400 pages and a butt load of editing to do.

So thanks so very much. It means the world to me that you took the time and effort to comment. You've made my day!

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, thanks so much. And what a coincidence. I was in my yahoo mail and lo and behold the amazon ad there held a picture of my book! Talk about getting a little freak out. Nothing received in that email account relates to TOTDB. Go figure.

But thank you very much Eric, it was a fun story to write. And it's actually he story that got me started writing.

And thanks very much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot.

Cheers,

John

I should also mention that the only other place this story exists is codey's world and it's a much earlier edit. Thanks to Ben Blue who was my first editor. The story here is slightly different and has a lot less errors. And by slightly different I mean it has a lot less continuity problems here.

I too have read this story before, I actually bought it I think cause I have it on my nook, I think. Is it on Barns and Noble?

In any case, I loved the story as well. I look forward to reading more from you alone the same line.

Thanks for a touching story!

So YOR"RE the one! Thanks so much. lol

Seriously, I'm truly honored. Thanks so much. My foster son is working with me on the sequel. He's a great kid and I love him. SO lucky he's so brilliant.

Thank you Billy Martin.