"And Justice for all" Wrap up Discussion

Is there a place to discuss the story without all the ancillary stuff. I use "stuff" as a noun, and not a verb, although some of the previous comments need to be stuffed where the sun don't shine. Whatever, here's my somewhat banal (compared to what's come before) thoughts on Chapter 1.

If tension is the essence of drama, these folks have hit the mark. (Yes, that’s two clichés in one sentence; so shoot me. Or send the guys in black hats after me. I’m a Bryce supporter. And I have a concealed carry license, and a lot of training and experience. Just an FYI, of course.)

The introduction of Ivan and the events at the home serve to create a new scenario, but one that fits, hand in glove, with the Revolutions Universe. (Another cliché . . .who’s counting?)

I’m looking forward to reading more, and see that I’m about three chapters behind. Better than three sheets to the wind. (To end with another cliché.)

You can discuss the JFA story at the following Story Forum http://castleroland.invisionzone.com/index.php?/forum/166-and-justice-for-all-cr-anniversary-special/

Thank you, god. And as a registered atheist, I use that term seldom and loosely. I believe I'm registered (no pun intended) for the 1 Feb discussion...and frankly couldn't care less who wins the currently popular gladiatorial bread and circuses  contest. I think this is a serious story set in a serious universe. And if people don't realize how quickly and smoothly we're moving in that direction...well, all the worse for everyone. Sharia law isn't an Islamic invention...it's foreshadowed in the Jewish Bible (what many people call the "Old Testament.") And portions of the Christian Bible (AKA the "New Testament") aren't any better.

Jamie,

I have a spot reserved for you. If you cant make it thats fine there will be last minute adds we give it to but we would love to have you there for it.

And to wet your whistle Here is a little clip from the story

Just to let you know I won't be able to make it so go ahead and fill the spot. Thank you very much though. I am taking some wounded warriors on a special rabbit hunt behind my hounds Hopefully the weather and rabbits cooperate!  :)  or I'll have to use my   :ph34r:  hounds  :lol:

Hey everyone... 20 min.'s to go for the Great 'Justice For All' Live Chat...

Have you signed up???

Come join the Authors... and all the 'Back' room help along with those of us that want to know how they did it...

Hey Ken... where is the Live chat Link???