"And Justice for all" Wrap up Discussion

do i have to bring beer or chips? 

not that i care about football but the rest sounds fun course I hate to reserve me a place if the weather is decent since i'd rather be hunting. 

SO that said while I'd love to be there I'll leave the space open for others since I'd hate to say yes and then wind up running my hound which I'm about to do in a little bit here.

meet Smokey one of the fastest beagles on the planet always catches his rabbit, and when I snapped his picture the rabbit practicaly ran over my feet not more then 5 foot in front of Smokey! 

10653843_868936163157451_403220409293048

Jamie,

I have a spot reserved for you. If you cant make it thats fine there will be last minute adds we give it to but we would love to have you there for it.

And to wet your whistle Here is a little clip from the story

Thanks :) I'll try being there  just let me know the link when the time comes.  

Hey - near the bottom of the 'updates page' there is the following…

From The Castle Herald

By the end of "And Justice For All" you will be breathless. It will leave you wondering, "What the hell just happened?!"

Try as I might I couldn't find the story.

The author's name wasn't mentioned and I couldn't find it listed on the 'Story byTitle' page.

And there isn't a link.

In frustration I joined the forum to ask if it would be possible in the future to give more info when you mention a story

- author and please give a link to the story.

thanks…

Ireadalot,

First welcome to the Castle Roland Family and our community.

"And Justice For All" is a very special mini series that begins on January  19th and is 9 chapters long. Each day for 9 days a new chapter will be posted ending on the Revolutions Universe 2nd anniversary. 

The Story is essentially an interlude for three stories. "New Beginnings" by Roland, "Changing Connections" By Eric Aune and "Dawns Early Light" By Ken Barber.

All three authors worked together as a team to weave their characters and story lines into "And Justice For All" 

The  project is a true labor of love that took us 8 months to complete and we actually finished the final edits and touches last night. 

I looked at the Update page and Agree with you a little more information would have been helpful and I will pass that on to the website team .

Thanks for pointing it out.

Hey Seabird, 

Ken Barber has already told you what I was going to let you know that these "Chats" really are just that, The Chats are verbal and all you really need is a microphone! To be honest there will be a window that the very shy can still type in but most of us prefer to talk and listen.

Just so you know, I really do understand where you are coming from. My hands are probably in better shape than yours, but let's just say that Rheumatoid Arthritis has still done a job! That's why I really love these get togethers... they're kinda "Typing Optional..." LOL

Pleas consider joining us. All you really need to do is listen and have fun. If you have a question don't be afraid to ask. The moderators are really good at making sure everyone gets a chance to participate.

I really hope to "Hear you there!"

I am very happy to see that there are several people already saying that they will be there for the chat.  I am looking forward to it myself.  Can't wait to visit with you all

I know right. I am getting exciting for the release on Monday and then chatting with everyone on the 1st.

ONLY 4 Days left!!!!!   is it time for one of my favorite scenes?  Okay, how about this one?

The lead Stryker, being flanked by UNIT Genesis Team members and US Special Forces, started to turn the corner, with Adam and the bus a few meters behind, when all hell broke loose. "Badger 1 PULL BACK!" Sinclair cried over the radio, but it was too late. Adam heard the shot ring out, followed almost immediately by the ground next to the Stryker exploding. The ground where many of the troops were standing.

Less than five seconds later, another shot rang out. The Stryker was trying to pull back around the corner, but there wasn't enough time. The 120mm shell fired by the M1A1 Abrams tank, slammed into the side of the Stryker, causing the thing to tip to its side.

To All,

It is not that I am shy, heck, at my age all the shyness has been drained out of me. The arthritis in my hands (and other places) is quite painful and makes typing VERY slow, as in the H&P method. I suppose this affliction is my reward for all my sins of the past. I do have meds to control the pain, but I avoid using them as I do not like the "loopy" feeling they give me. I have lived by my wits and thinking all my life and, even though I am now retired, I resent anything that makes me feel that I am not in control.

I do have a mic around her somewhere, altho I am not sure about any software for it, it is pretty old. It I can scare it up, I will see what I can do, bit, don't anyone hold their breath, it might be fatal!

If I do not join you, I still wish you well and I am committed to Castle Roland and all the authors who contribute their time and effort. We have needed a group like this for a long time. There are others who have tried, but, so far, Castle Roland seems to have found the secret of success.

Charles Bird

Sea Bird

Are you ready?  A great story will start to be posted tomorrow.  I am sure all of you will be chomping at the bit ...(oh wait there are no horses in this story). Well any way you will be on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter to be posted. 

Then join the authors in the Chat on Feb. 1st.  and let them know what you thought of all the hard work they put into this wonderful story.  Ok, I am a bit biased, I had the pleasure of helping to edit this story.

Is there a place to discuss the story without all the ancillary stuff. I use "stuff" as a noun, and not a verb, although some of the previous comments need to be stuffed where the sun don't shine. Whatever, here's my somewhat banal (compared to what's come before) thoughts on Chapter 1.

If tension is the essence of drama, these folks have hit the mark. (Yes, that’s two clichés in one sentence; so shoot me. Or send the guys in black hats after me. I’m a Bryce supporter. And I have a concealed carry license, and a lot of training and experience. Just an FYI, of course.)

The introduction of Ivan and the events at the home serve to create a new scenario, but one that fits, hand in glove, with the Revolutions Universe. (Another cliché . . .who’s counting?)

I’m looking forward to reading more, and see that I’m about three chapters behind. Better than three sheets to the wind. (To end with another cliché.)