"Rank" as member/poster

David McLeod

Okay, I think I started out as an armiger, maybe a squire which is one step up from armiger. Now, suddenly, I'm a peasant. Definitely a step in the wrong direction. Understand, I don't expect to be named emperor (there's only room for one of those), but still...

Nothing wrong with peasants. "The nobles rule all, the priests pray for all, and the peasants feed all."

Is there a "list" somewhere? And I don't mean the place where knights batter one another.

Rank is based on the number of posts that you have made to the forums. Not sure how often you check the forums but we did recently adjust the rankings and added to them, which would account for the change you mentioned. The ranks are as follows (low to high):

Serf

Peasant

Squire

Knight

Baron

Count

Duke

Archduke

Vizier

Grand Vizier

Prince

Grand Prince

Title                         Minimum Posts            
Serf                              0
Peasant                       10 
Squire                          25 
Knight                          50
Baron                           75 
Count                          100 
Duke                           150
Archduke                     250
Vizier                           350 
Grand Vizier                500 
Prince                         1000 
Grand Prince              2500 

@jamie you realise that Rilbur is probably one of the ppl who can change those tittles at will right? :P Now lets see...what does it say to my tittle? :P

Ah...vizier... I've risen up in the world...now to increase land estate and wealth :P

@jamie you realise that Rilbur is probably one of the ppl who can change those tittles at will right? :P Now lets see...what does it say to my tittle? :P

Ah...vizier... I've risen up in the world...now to increase land estate and wealth :P

Yeah I am sure he can  But I got a feeling with the staff bar under you, you can too  :D