This dog and I have the same opinion about winter and the cold.

ChrisTheBlizzard

Seriously, snow sucks! Okay, it looks fine, at least for a few days. Then it starts melting and gets all brown! Everything is wet and slippery and getting anywhere is a pain. 

Also, everywhere you look, you are being blinded, because the stupid snow reflects the sun right in your face. You have to dress like an onion so you don't freeze. And the damn cold makes my eyes water like crazy! So yeah, I'm definitely a winter "Pancho". He is about as enthusiastic about winter as I am  <_<

Well  living all my life in Southern California, except for the few years I was in the Navy and stationed on a ship homeported in Guam, I always had to drive to the snow.  Occasionally we've had hail that looked almost like snow.  When I see movies of winter time, I many times wish I could have lived somewhere where it snowed in the wintertime when I was a kid.  As an adult, I'm glad I don't have to drive in it all the time.   

It's bad enough when it rains around here, people seem to get stupid when they drive.  You not only have to be aware of what you're doing, you have to watch all the stupid drivers too.

Other than that, I agree with Ken, snow is fun.

Oh man I am so happy we have missed out on the snow this year! my dog's are loving it cause we get out almost every day but it looks like monday will be the last till after the silly season s over. bad weather returns to the great lakes area. Last year I think the snow was already at 48 inches by xmas and by the end of jan I had to cancel all my guide trips! 

I love snow, I love winter, I absolutely HATE summers and heat, can't stand the stuff :P So I would very much like a scenario where Earth falls into another new ice age or volcanic/nuclear (obviously without the fallout/radioactive stuff :P) perpetual winter :P:D

• 2 weeks later...