12 Days of Christmas Castle Roland Gave to Me.

lol what has reality got to do with anything? Xmas only exist for these simple reasons:

1. we are a commercial society.

2. because we are a commercial society we need to prove our love by buying gifts.

3. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that buy me a poopload of gifts!

4. food.

5. family.

fork the dough and buy presents ya scrooge!!! :P

Me? waste my hard earn money buying things people don't want, just so  they can stand in line and grab the cash! BAH Humbug  :P  LOL 

Oh I can get ya the poopload of gifts Just give me five mins in the kennel  :lol:

Food I got plenty of squirrel and rabbit to share :P

And I can fork over plenty of dough do you want self rising? or whole grain?  :lol:

in reality I can't figure out the puzzle so I'll just have to wait LOL besides no one ever said i had any brains  it's just a holow shell 

squirel and rabbit are not food....not for humans anyways :P

and I can number you at least 100000 things I want but its not about wanting or needing its about giving :P

the answers I have given :P

Sure they are I eat them all the time they are great sources of protien and probably safer to eat then what comes off the shelf at wally world :)

ahh so thats the puzzle key :) kewl  and who says I am human? 

Sure they are I eat them all the time they are great sources of protien and probably safer to eat then what comes off the shelf at wally world :)

ahh so thats the puzzle key :) kewl  and who says I am human? 

Nah, beef's better :P beef mush potatoes and gravy :D oh and lets not forget Häagen-Dazs ice cream I can live off the stuff XD :P:D

Biologically, all protein is the same, regardless the source. Tofu, insects, beef or squirrels, protein is protein. Now, if you are talking about ice cream.... Not all ice ceam is the same, grin..... Man does not live by ice cream alone but I sure like trying, grin....

oh trust me I can live off of Hagen :D:P

yeah because Ken is not?! Ha!!! He is the crowned nucking nut fut whatever :P and so are you :P

And I would not eat soy and tofu if my life depended on it!!! :P

I'll agree on the soy an tofu  :P  I still with wild game for meat :D

and The hagan das is to pricey so I'll eat cheap :) with tons of hersheys syrup  or hot fudge!!  :D