12 Days of Christmas Castle Roland Gave to Me.

Beautiful and haunting. Amazing voices. I had never heard of either of these two - but I will be headed to ITunes today for more of both. Thank you for this wonderful Christmas gift! I love being a part of this realm. So much great stuff around here!

no, they will not, because the owner is receiving hefty government subsidies to keep the factory open and is selling the unusable wares to some....less "fortunate" countries as "charity" so he is also receiving money from there, the prime minister is happy doubly because the owner is paying his taxes and because his mistress who's brother's son is happy, is also happy so everyone is happy...except you....oh well life's tough :P

"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." Herman Wouk So ChrisTheBlizzard, start doing them and gain fiction writing experience!

"The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that carries any reward." John Maynard Keynes. So you must feel really rewarded, grin...

ah yes but if you don't pay taxes then the prime minister will be furious with you and he'll take it out on his mistress which will take it out on her brother who is your father so....big trouble he may decide to take charge of the factory...which is either in or "is" your brain,....having voices is one thing....but having one of them actually take control of your mind is....should worry you!!! :P just be a good boy and pay those darn taxes you still have more than everyone else with the tax deductible charity and gov. subsidies. :P