Hey I want a formal knighting!

hey I see they have a split personality award I should get it I have like 10 perosnalities already HAHAHAHA  shhh don't tell them that my precious  we wants it we needs it  my precious  ups ups ups we climb then she can take them then we gets the precious and takes it for me!!!! oh I'm sorry for us :D  :angry:  :D  :angry:  :D  gollum gollum.  

man had some exciment hunting today. dogs started going nuts and running towards us and i spotted a coyote hot on their tails. so I raised my rifle and waiting and got the perfect shot and the dogs are safe, everyone is fine and i got a coyote skin rug for my game room!  still nerve racking seeing my hounds being chased like that, they where pretty shook up. impressed jay with my shot too single shot right in the brain. dropped on the spot. 

10433159_866782753372792_575511698955383 

so one less vermin in my army :) 

man had some exciment hunting today. dogs started going nuts and running towards us and i spotted a coyote hot on their tails. so I raised my rifle and waiting and got the perfect shot and the dogs are safe, everyone is fine and i got a coyote skin rug for my game room!  still nerve racking seeing my hounds being chased like that, they where pretty shook up. impressed jay with my shot too single shot right in the brain. dropped on the spot. 

10433159_866782753372792_575511698955383

so one less vermin in my army :)

That one looks big enough for a new hoodie!

it's gonna be a rug!  this was a total one off too I've never ever had a yote come anywhere near my hounds. 

HA! My aunt had her car break down in Riverside California one time, she caught a ride home and I went to inspect the cars condition. I let my shepherd Husky out to roam around knowing she would not go far while I do my inspection. I always left the door open on my Scout so she could get back in for a rest or to get out of the sun. All of a sudden I hear hear barking and I turn around seeing her at a dead run for me. On her heals was a pack of six snapping at her tail. I ran at them screaming and flapping my arms as she sailed past me and into the scout. The pack turned and ran. What ensued was a frantic face wash that wouldn't quit. Complete with whining of appreciation. You see, we took care of each other. Later in life she saved my life 4 times. Twice from bear, one brown, one griz. Once from an Anchorage street gang and once from a guy coming in through my kitchen window who went back out more forcefully. We had 16 great years together.

HA! My aunt had her car break down in Riverside California one time, she caught a ride home and I went to inspect the cars condition. I let my shepherd Husky out to roam around knowing she would not go far while I do my inspection. I always left the door open on my Scout so she could get back in for a rest or to get out of the sun. All of a sudden I hear hear barking and I turn around seeing her at a dead run for me. On her heals was a pack of six snapping at her tail. I ran at them screaming and flapping my arms as she sailed past me and into the scout. The pack turned and ran. What ensued was a frantic face wash that wouldn't quit. Complete with whining of appreciation. You see, we took care of each other. Later in life she saved my life 4 times. Twice from bear, one brown, one griz. Once from an Anchorage street gang and once from a guy coming in through my kitchen window who went back out more forcefully. We had 16 great years together.

That's one thing I'll say about my hounds as well. I've run of anti hunters with them LOL when they were hassling me one time I whistled the whole pack came in and started tearing the antis all new assholes :) course I could have been like them and been humane and just shot the lot of them since they are a waste of air space. but I let my dogs teach them a lesson they soon won't forget.  oh can I say assholes here or will that be sensored? LOL  nows a hell of a time to ask  LOL

• 2 weeks later...

That's one thing I'll say about my hounds as well. I've run of anti hunters with them LOL when they were hassling me one time I whistled the whole pack came in and started tearing the antis all new assholes :) course I could have been like them and been humane and just shot the lot of them since they are a waste of air space. but I let my dogs teach them a lesson they soon won't forget.  oh can I say assholes here or will that be sensored? LOL  nows a hell of a time to ask  LOL

Actually I think having the dogs flush a pack of anti's would be a great youtube video. And after all, it's just another form of foul right? Be good to ruffle their feathers a bit.

Actually I think having the dogs flush a pack of anti's would be a great youtube video. And after all, it's just another form of foul right? Be good to ruffle their feathers a bit.

Wish  did have a camera that day LOL it would have been priceless!  and considering they where attacking the dogs back how can hey say they are humane?  LOL