Hey I want a formal knighting!

well vermin better than nothing :P play the flute and command them! :P

Funny I do play the flute and mine is hand made of cedar by a Native American friend.  I also made my own just to see if i could and i got it right but I'm more wicked with my guitars  :P  :D  

Ranks are given by the Number of posts you make in the forum the more posts you make the Higher the Rank. Unless Emperor Roland declares that you should have a unique official title.

it appears I am worthy of that offical wierd title LOL 

Funny I do play the flute and mine is hand made of cedar by a Native American friend.  I also made my own just to see if i could and i got it right but I'm more wicked with my guitars  :P  :D  

Hey! I play the flute also although mine is the metal kind for bands. I leave the guitars to my sons now.

Hey! I play the flute also although mine is the metal kind for bands. I leave the guitars to my sons now.

here's a small sample. I'm still working on  with my guitars and mixers I got a neighbor to do the drums for me but it's a work not complete. It's David Gilmours "On the Turning Away"  like I said it's a work in progress I haven't even done the vocals yet.  so for a limited time I'll leave it on you tube. the only way to see it is from this link.  Course I always say I suck even though some people tell me different so It's the best I can do.  Enjoy. I forgot to mention those are all my hounds :) 

Gilmore is my favorite guitarist.  His solos might not be super fast, but he puts such expression into his  music.  Nice choice.

Yeah he's got more into making it sing, I can come close, but one thing I am missing is a small switch in my strat that he has that adds all three pickups together, I have everything but that and I found someone who can do it for me.  so next ear I'm gonna get that extra switch put in. It's all about the sound!  I'll bult my own pedal board, bought my mixer  and use all my own gear, drums I just walk across the street my neighbor is like the best drummer I know.  so some credit has to goto kelly when I get this done also a lot to jay and my family for putting up with me :P

oh boy... memory lane.  My first three bands (most of which lasted maybe three weeks tops) heavily played pink floyd stuff.  Our top guitar player in two of those bands couldn't do Dave's stuff because they were all hyper-uber-nasty-shred type guitarists while i was running keys and second or third guitar parts.  I got all the solos for the pink floyd stuff.   Now if only we had a bass player who knew where the on switch was and how to tune his ax... and good drummers are few and far between, even if we used to razz our drummer a lot. 

Q - What did the drummer get on his SAT's?

A - Drool.

Q - Why don't drummers ever win fights?

A - They're only good at tapping out

oh boy... memory lane.  My first three bands (most of which lasted maybe three weeks tops) heavily played pink floyd stuff.  Our top guitar player in two of those bands couldn't do Dave's stuff because they were all hyper-uber-nasty-shred type guitarists while i was running keys and second or third guitar parts.  I got all the solos for the pink floyd stuff.   Now if only we had a bass player who knew where the on switch was and how to tune his ax... and good drummers are few and far between, even if we used to razz our drummer a lot. 

Q - What did the drummer get on his SAT's?

A - Drool.

Q - Why don't drummers ever win fights?

A - They're only good at tapping out

LOL well the guy who does my drumming is like 57 years old and has played in many bands he's really good, I need to find a keyboardist my next project I wanna try is "echoes"  and I agree, I have a hard time finding anyone who can play bass so I'll teach myself, as it is I play by ear, can't read a music note if my life depends on it . but play me any song once and I can play it even the nasty shred stuff :P  I prefer more music like Floyd the who etc when music was good not this crap where everything is ditigatlized right down to the fake voices. OK I can actually sing but all my friends and family swear I sound like gordon lightfoot. Course I mastered all his works as well. As far as string instruments I can play most and next year i plan on bass I jst mastered steel guitar and am trying to find a Cümbüs some call it a guitar but it's more like a 12 stringed banjo. hard to find. 

Too bad we don't live close, Jamie. My 19 year old son can play bass as well as electric and acoustical guitar. My 16 year old son plays violin, viola, cello, and electric guitar and bass although not as good on those as his brother. He also recently bought himself a mandolin and is already playing it.

Tigerpaw if you read this I'm still trying the sad puppy eyes on that Cümbüs  LOL  thugh I know it's way to pricey LOL  :rolleyes:  they really need the devil with a halo icon here LOL 

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG   !!!!!!!

( Do you guys have any idea what it's like dealing with sad puppy eyes drilling into you? )

MERCY!!!  MERCY!!!!!!!!!

/me falls on the floor sobbing and twitching from the agony

PS: Of course I have to admit I adore being "tortured" by my (not so little) devil/angel.   :wub:

Too bad we don't live close, Jamie. My 19 year old son can play bass as well as electric and acoustical guitar. My 16 year old son plays violin, viola, cello, and electric guitar and bass although not as good on those as his brother. He also recently bought himself a mandolin and is already playing it.

Yeah it's a bummer I can't find anyone close who plays base since we live in the land of nothing for miles! LOL Most anyone who plays wants to do all the crap music (if you even wanna call it music) sorry sluts on TV dont do a thing for me  :P  and neither does the crap justin beaver spews.  :P

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG   !!!!!!!

( Do you guys have any idea what it's like dealing with sad puppy eyes drilling into you? )

MERCY!!!  MERCY!!!!!!!!!

/me falls on the floor sobbing and twitching from the agony

PS: Of course I have to admit I adore being "tortured" by my (not so little) devil/angel.   :wub:

I'm an absolute angel :) just have to polish my horns I mean halo LOL  :wub:

I'm an absolute angel :) just have to polish my horns I mean halo LOL  :wub:

So that's what the halo is sitting on!  I always wondered about that.  

You might be :P  but my pop sure aint  :lol:  LOL  

Well fortunately he knows that puppy eyes have an inverse effectiveness to how frequently they are used.  On the other hand, when he does deploy them I collapse in a pile of smoking rubble.   :wub:

Hey I got some more awards LOL I didn't even notice guess I'd better get a shirt on I dont really want them pinned on my chest!!! LOL  After all I drink Moosehead  beer,  since  I'm the most interesting man in the world. 

OK A Note for mac users After talking for a while I have come up with the picture issue and resolved it. It seems that macs do things a lot differant and probably much safer since less of a virus then windows. but I can now post pictures but they have to be on the web.  To get the url.  so click on the little picture icon after grabbing the image url  by hitting control click and then click on copy image address. then just paste that into the image URL, and wha la!  instant beagles meet my clan , not in order but Jake is the pup then there is Sadi, Shiloh, Smokey, and diamond 1456023_853774794673588_6596729422367520

Thanks Zach for spending some time so I could figure this out :)

Won't get in the middle of the Mac-PC thing, just wanted to say thanks to Jamie and Zach. I use my IPad so much since it is small and portable. My other half uses a laptop and when I have to use it (income tax prep coming up soon, for example) I find myself constantly typing on the screen, wondering why the heck it is not working and then getting yelled at for fingerprints all over the screen. "Use the trackpad", grin.. Again, thanks Jamie and Zach!