Hey I want a formal knighting!

Yeah hey good point wheres the money and my new palace LOL  :P  I got a sword The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Jamie, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king  :P 

Yeah hey good point wheres the money and my new palace LOL  :P  I got a sword The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Jamie, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king  :P 

http://filmfanatic.org/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mphg-peasants.png

Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society!

post-5-0-12257100-1418012806_thumb.png

His Imperial majesty, High Emperor Roland, strides forth upon the grand battlements as the trumpets sing out to the citizenry that a grand announcement is to be heard forthwith.

The Castle Herald clears his throat and speaks loudly. "Hear Ye! Hear Ye! His Grand Excellency, the Lord and Protector of The Castle, Emperor Roland, wishes to bestow upon thee, His Devine Wisdom!"

The Castle Herald steps back as Emperor Roland Steps forward and looks down lovingly onto his loyal subjects. "People of the Castle! It is with great pleasure that I am here to bestow upon one of our own, a Royal Title. This person has shown great personal character and love of our realm. He has shown on numerous occasions that he is willing to defend the ideals that are the very bedrocks of our great wall. At this time, I would ask that Jamie13 please come forward to receive your reward."

Jamie13, nervously approaches, after getting a bit of a nudge from Resident Author Tigerpaw. When he comes before Lord Roland, he drops to a knee in awe and reverence. "Jamie13! I have heard numerous tails of your dedication, and heroic deeds insofar as your NUMEROUS posts within the Castle Roland Forums. With this in mind, I have decided to bestow upon thee a rank of peerage within the Realm." Lord Roland Draws his sword, the grand symbol of his authority. The long plastic blade sings out with a grand whooosh. As he touches the blade to Jamie's shoulder, Emperor Roland calls out to he crowd. "You kneel before me Jamie 13. You shall rise, Sir Jamie13, Knight of the Realm, Guardian of the sewers, Commander of the Vermin Army, Conjurer Of the Odiferous Fumes, Inspector of the Privies."

post-5-0-12257100-1418012806_thumb.png

Emperor Roland calls out to he crowd. "You kneel before me Jamie 13. You shall rise, Sir Jamie13, Knight of the Realm, Guardian of the sewers, Commander of the Vermin Army, Conjurer Of the Odiferous Fumes, Inspector of the Privies."

As his Lordship's faithful manservant, I extend thanks and appreciation to the Emperor for this great honour.  My lord is temporarily indisposed but on his behalf I thank the assembled nobles for their gracious favour and attendance at this ceremony.

We are humbly appreciative of this royal boon and it will take its rightful place in my Lordship's coat of arms.

Get you're recording devices out *spoiler alert* Jamie has had a problem we are working on. Lets just say I am his companion for life.  I don't know when he'll be back on to see all this Hopefully soon I really don't like it  when he get's like this. But you'll just have to wait as the story unfolds and see why.  Right now my babe is sleeping curled up with a puppy in his arms. Soon I'll be curling right next to him.  So as soon as he comes back to me, I am sure he'll be back to you all. 

Thanks 

Jay 

attachicon.gifherald trumpet.png

His Imperial majesty, High Emperor Roland, strides forth upon the grand battlements as the trumpets sing out to the citizenry that a grand announcement is to be heard forthwith.

The Castle Herald clears his throat and speaks loudly. "Hear Ye! Hear Ye! His Grand Excellency, the Lord and Protector of The Castle, Emperor Roland, wishes to bestow upon thee, His Devine Wisdom!"

The Castle Herald steps back as Emperor Roland Steps forward and looks down lovingly onto his loyal subjects. "People of the Castle! It is with great pleasure that I am here to bestow upon one of our own, a Royal Title. This person has shown great personal character and love of our realm. He has shown on numerous occasions that he is willing to defend the ideals that are the very bedrocks of our great wall. At this time, I would ask that Jamie13 please come forward to receive your reward."

Jamie13, nervously approaches, after getting a bit of a nudge from Resident Author Tigerpaw. When he comes before Lord Roland, he drops to a knee in awe and reverence. "Jamie13! I have heard numerous tails of your dedication, and heroic deeds insofar as your NUMEROUS posts within the Castle Roland Forums. With this in mind, I have decided to bestow upon thee a rank of peerage within the Realm." Lord Roland Draws his sword, the grand symbol of his authority. The long plastic blade sings out with a grand whooosh. As he touches the blade to Jamie's shoulder, Emperor Roland calls out to he crowd. "You kneel before me Jamie 13. You shall rise, Sir Jamie13, Knight of the Realm, Guardian of the sewers, Commander of the Vermin Army, Conjurer Of the Odiferous Fumes, Inspector of the Privies."

attachicon.gifherald trumpet.png

I feel honoured by this does it mean I can eat all the sewer rats and save the kingdom from the plauge? hehehe Thanks for the giggles and good laugh I really need it today after last night. to long to get into detail,s bt as the story unfolds you'll understand why. just burying another demon is all. 

LOL  gotta love a little python :)

As long as we don't have to deal with Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog unless of course someone happens to  have a spare holy hand grenade of Antioch available. 

"O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu..."

"Skip a bit Brother."

"And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

As long as we don't have to deal with Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog unless of course someone happens to  have a spare holy hand grenade of Antioch available. 

"O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu..."

"Skip a bit Brother."

"And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Was wondering if anyone else knew :) best movie ever well so are all the shows and the other films :) 

Uh-oh ... it's dueling Pythonistas with quotes at 20 paces.  I think I better find a way to stay out of the line of fire.  I see a nice bit of cover over there, and I think I'll hide behind the bush.

How not to be seen, here we see Mr Pithers he has chosen to hide behind a bush, Mr Pithers will you please stand up?  Mr. Pithers has shown the proper step of how not to be seen,. However his choice of cover has let us know right where he is at. (sounds of explosion and man screming) 

Uh-oh ... it's dueling Pythonistas with quotes at 20 paces.  I think I better find a way to stay out of the line of fire.  I see a nice bit of cover over there, and I think I'll hide behind the bush.

King Arthur: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.

Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch.

King Arthur: A scratch? Your arm's off.

Black Knight: No it isn't.

King Arthur: What's that, then?

Black Knight: [after a pause] I've had worse.

King Arthur: You liar.

Black Knight: Come on ya pansy.