Amnesty? Not Hardly

ken barber

As their friend, what would you advise them to do?  I ask this not out of the usual sarcasm I sometimes post here, but from the point of wanting us to do things properly.  So I ask plainly, from your experience and understanding of the law, world view and out of your friendship for these persons, given the current circumstances, what would you advise them to do?

And almost as important, what do you think we all should do?

I really find it interesting to call my view as a right wing rant.

You know, you have a point.  While it certainly is a 'wild, impassionate' speech, and it definitely comes out of the play of the 'right wing' of politics, simply calling it a rant shoots past our actual complaint.

Kyle, you re-iterate point after point but you never bother to dig up actual facts to back them up.  You have a position and you choose your facts to fit it, whereas I at least have taken a position based on the facts.  I cannot be swayed by positions, I'm swayed by the logic behind them -- which you never bother to provide.  It's the same thing that I detest in most preachers:  "Jesus is the savior because Jesus is the savior!"

I was not going to make a comment on this post, because of lack of knowledge on your laws and Procedures i will not comment on the Legality of The President Obama decision.

But afther reading some of the posts here i fell obliged to remind some of you of your own history.

USA is a country of stolen land, the native americans "the Indians" you stole, cheat them for there land, kill them, force them to live in smoler and smoler reservations, forced them the live by your rules destroing there culture and way of live.

Texas was taken from the mexicans in an war. The only thing in yor favor was the majority of the texans whanted to be americans.

The Hawaii was ilegaly anex by America against the whiches of the Hawaiian.

"Annexation—the Territory of Hawaii (1898–1959)

After William McKinley won the presidential election in 1896, Hawaii's annexation to the U.S. was again discussed. The previous president, Grover Cleveland, was a friend of QueenLiliʻuokalani. McKinley was open to persuasion by U.S. expansionists and by annexationists from Hawaiʻi. He met with three annexationists from Hawaii: Lorrin Thurston, Francis March Hatch and William Ansel Kinney. After negotiations, in June 1897, Secretary of State John Sherman agreed to a treaty of annexation with these representatives of the Republic of Hawaii.[74]

The treaty was never ratified by the U.S. Senate. Instead, despite the opposition of a majority of Native Hawaiians,[75] theNewlands Resolution was used to annex the Republic to the United States and it became the Territory of Hawaii. The Newlands Resolution was passed by the House June 15, 1898, by a vote of 209 to 91, and by the Senate on July 6, 1898, by a vote of 42 to 21."

From : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Annexation.E2.80.94the_Territory_of_Hawaii_.281898.E2.80.931959.29

So i can see a little Hypocrisy when some one says "be careful they whant to stole the country from us".

In Portugal whe have a saying "Thief stealing thief have hundred years of forgiveness".

I was not going to make a comment on this post, because of lack of knowledge on your laws and Procedures i will not comment on the Legality of The President Obama decision.

But afther reading some of the posts here i fell obliged to remind some of you of your own history.

USA is a country of stolen land, the native americans "the Indians" you stole, cheat them for there land, kill them, force them to live in smoler and smoler reservations, forced them the live by your rules destroing there culture and way of live.

Texas was taken from the mexicans in an war. The only thing in yor favor was the majority of the texans whanted to be americans.

The Hawaii was ilegaly anex by America against the whiches of the Hawaiian.

"Annexation—the Territory of Hawaii (1898–1959)

After William McKinley won the presidential election in 1896, Hawaii's annexation to the U.S. was again discussed. The previous president, Grover Cleveland, was a friend of QueenLiliʻuokalani. McKinley was open to persuasion by U.S. expansionists and by annexationists from Hawaiʻi. He met with three annexationists from Hawaii: Lorrin Thurston, Francis March Hatch and William Ansel Kinney. After negotiations, in June 1897, Secretary of State John Sherman agreed to a treaty of annexation with these representatives of the Republic of Hawaii.[74]

The treaty was never ratified by the U.S. Senate. Instead, despite the opposition of a majority of Native Hawaiians,[75] theNewlands Resolution was used to annex the Republic to the United States and it became the Territory of Hawaii. The Newlands Resolution was passed by the House June 15, 1898, by a vote of 209 to 91, and by the Senate on July 6, 1898, by a vote of 42 to 21."

From : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Annexation.E2.80.94the_Territory_of_Hawaii_.281898.E2.80.931959.29

So i can see a little Hypocrisy when some one says "be careful they whant to stole the country from us".

In Portugal whe have a saying "Thief stealing thief have hundred years of forgiveness".

Possession is nine-tenths of the law.  And at the end of the day, international law is the law of the gun.  The more people forget that, the more North Koreas and Russias and Irans we're going to have to deal with.