Melodies

Hello everyone! I just joined up on the forum, figured I'd introduce myself to everyone.

I am a 23 year old gay man from Southern California. My username, Melodies, is in reference to my intense love and passion for music. I am passionate about pretty much all forms of music, and I'll listen to just about anything, but my main genres are newer style metalcore, hardcore, post-hardcore, etc. I can share and talk about music all day, I never tire of it. =)

I was introduced to Castle Roland through Hunter. I found his stories on Nifty and I was taken aback by all of them. I've read a lot of these types of stories over the past few years, and I must say, his stories are my favorites. His writing style is full of complex character development and rich plot lines, and his stories are easy for me to just get lost in. I'm always excited for a new chapter of his work. Hunter, if you see this post, I can't thank you enough for all the work you put in to provide me with these fantastic stories. They are among some of the most powerful I've ever read.

Anyway, there's a little bit about myself and how I ended up here! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

-Melodies

welcome to the family! :D I am more of a jazz, chill out, old jazz (Gillespie etc), opera/classic and various other forms of music but there have been...escapades to metal in the past.

Yeah hunter is an awesomeballs author and person. Been a longtime reader of his as well. Was through reading one of his stories that I got my inspiration for my first story (also published here). And yes his stories can bring out a whole range of emotions from joy and anger to sorrow and despair. A picture may be worth a thousand words but stories are no match for any one picture imho.

I hear melodies in my head
Find little notes in my bed
I got songs tangled up in my hair
I see piano keys everywhere

Melodies,

Welcome to Castle Roland, glad you're here, pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

Lots of stories and authors on Castle Roland, explore. On the forum you can find a place to chat about pretty much anything. 

Ken B

I was introduced to Castle Roland through Hunter. I found his stories on Nifty and I was taken aback by all of them. I've read a lot of these types of stories over the past few years, and I must say, his stories are my favorites. His writing style is full of complex character development and rich plot lines, and his stories are easy for me to just get lost in. I'm always excited for a new chapter of his work. Hunter, if you see this post, I can't thank you enough for all the work you put in to provide me with these fantastic stories. They are among some of the most powerful I've ever read.

Anyway, there's a little bit about myself and how I ended up here! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

-Melodies

Hello Melodies,

I'm glad you found your way on to this site and I'm flattered that you enjoy my types of stories and style of writing. It's readers like you that I write these stories for and it is always appreciated when someone enjoys my efforts. I hope you have fun on this site, and I hope you are reading the Halloween stories and will cast a vote. That event has really shown to be a real treat for all forum members. Of course as you know currently I'm on a bit of a break, but I will be back providing more stories for your reading enjoyment.

Hello Melodies,

I'm glad you found your way on to this site and I'm flattered that you enjoy my types of stories and style of writing. It's readers like you that I write these stories for and it is always appreciated when someone enjoys my efforts. I hope you have fun on this site, and I hope you are reading the Halloween stories and will cast a vote. That event has really shown to be a real treat for all forum members. Of course as you know currently I'm on a bit of a break, but I will be back providing more stories for your reading enjoyment.

Hey Hunter,

Yeah, I read all the Halloween stories and cast my vote. It was quite difficult, they were all great works, but in the end I had to choose a favorite! Yes, I know you're on a break, and I can understand why. I'm just thankful for all you've put out so far. I'll be eagerly awaiting that time when you publish another great story! For now, I'm exploring the works of other authors on this site, and I'm finding some great ones!