Adventure Quest

Zach Caldwell

The kids from San-San Forest Mountain Team Two are lost in the snow. They are hurt and they are scared. They burned their last seed pods to get the rescue team's attention and now they have nothing to eat. They are losing hope. How long can they hold on before they starve ?

Please ... if not for us at least do it for the kids!

Ahahaha, this is a most amusing attempt to cause Mr. Aarons to pick this up again. 😁

Those kids knew the risks of going on IZTAZ. As such, they don't deserve our sympathy! They wanted their clean, fresh air in the great outdoors, and they're now getting it in spades! Sadly, they all contracted frostbite, and with the absence of any rescuers, will perish in a few hours!

• 2 weeks later...

That's just the way Kyle writes. Kandric Saga, for example, has been around since the 1990s. 30 years later, he's still bringing in new elements (like time travellers from the past) and we get a book-length "chapter" every 2-4 years.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as Kyle isn't collecting Patreon payments from us, we've no right to demand updates.

• 3 months later...
On 12/21/2021 at 3:52 PM, Kyle Aarons said:

I actually cranked out 4 chapters, almost 5 over the last couple of weeks. 

Expect a character focus switch: not Robin centric

Hoping to get one more out before I switch gears. but sometimes the gears in my head simply will not cooperate, so we shall have to see

We are missing still some of those chapters already done after a year.  Are they still stuck in editing?

• 4 months later...

I kinda wish he would write chapter 30 of this story... We might see some kind of resolution for the kids before we switch back to Robin and the rest of the team.

On a good note, having Ajax and Fairfax find San-San Forest Mountain Team 2, will take some pressure off of Robin.

However, I have it on good authority that he is now thinking of Kandric...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It is unfortunate we do not hear from him more.  He also didn't publish more work on amazon since I checked there as well.

It is to bad because there is many stories of his I want more chapters on.

I thought since he has already published a story with AIM that maybe he would complete either brile or Grenadiers and add them as published work.