Adventure Quest

Zach Caldwell

Hello Kyle,

AQ originally was a joined project. Do you still have contact to the others?

Back then, I (aka TomTom) only got my introduction out and then lost my internet for a while. When I got back, tngdh was down.

When I found you back here, my story was no longer compatible. However with every chapter I change to I might join your storyline again, it gets harder. Those solar flares must have hit my team, too, even if it was heading for another biome. 

I'm currently not sure whether I can still change my story enough or should just forget about it. Can you give me a ahead warning if you have any further planetwide effects planned?

Cheers,

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 3:52 PM, Kyle Aarons said:

I actually cranked out 4 chapters, almost 5 over the last couple of weeks. 

Expect a character focus switch: not Robin centric

Hoping to get one more out before I switch gears. but sometimes the gears in my head simply will not cooperate, so we shall have to see

great chapter ... thanks for updating that story.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad and thankful there is new chapters of Adventure quest.  I love the story it was the first thing I read of Kyle before I read all the others he posted even his books because of how much I had enjoyed this one.

I hope more will keep coming which I will keep on reading.  It was kind of odd that his latest chapter finished before the group was rescued because in this story there is usually time separation between chapters.  Now the next chapter is pretty much set to start with the rescue.

On 1/28/2022 at 10:02 PM, Wizard said:

I'm glad and thankful there is new chapters of Adventure quest.  I love the story it was the first thing I read of Kyle before I read all the others he posted even his books because of how much I had enjoyed this one.

I hope more will keep coming which I will keep on reading.  It was kind of odd that his latest chapter finished before the group was rescued because in this story there is usually time separation between chapters.  Now the next chapter is pretty much set to start with the rescue.

I agree... i would have ended the chapter with:

Ajax shouted as he stood, “We saw something back there! There’s someone down there!”

Either that or at a later point in the story.

Still... it's a great development. I was wondering how Kyle would ever be able to make the story progress without Robin since so far he has been central on everything that was happening.... so it's a very pleasant surprise!

Thanks for the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Wizard said:

Did we run out of new chapters?  I thought 1 a month was coming for a few chapters but the month has been over a while already!

I've wondered about this as well. This isn't the only story to come to a sudden and unexplained halt. Sands of Time Rebooted, which was posting biweekly, stopped during the same time frame.

On 2/7/2022 at 3:17 PM, Al Norris said:

Thanks for that edit, Zergrinch! Yeah, I'm late to the party, but I just now made the correction.

In other news, if you haven't figured it out, we are publishing the AQ chapters once a month. So expect chapter 25 towards the end of February.

???

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Al Norris said:

What's up is that I have the unedited chapters. Another editor has them edited and sent them back to the author... I hear that Kyle is either really busy at work and/or joined Procrastinators Anonymous.

I think you meant Procrastinators Well Known.

On 4/29/2022 at 6:39 AM, Al Norris said:

What's up is that I have the unedited chapters. Another editor has them edited and sent them back to the author... I hear that Kyle is either really busy at work and/or joined Procrastinators Anonymous.

LOL. Did I just see Al Norris throw Kyle under the bus? 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...