Brave Lake Manor

Zach Caldwell

Oh I wasn't critising :D And yeah I know what you mean...if I cried over spilled milk I'd be a basket case. can't change what has been, can only shape what is and will be.

I know   you were  :D

A B  Let me just say your story touched me in so many ways it ain't funny. I loved it and the ending was perfect.  I sure hope ou write some more . this deserves 6 stars :) thank you for sharing this with us. If it had been longer i thnk it would have lost something but it wass the end of a prefect story.  Kudos and thanks hope to see more soon

Yes, AB, it was a great story. I am sad to see it end but Jamie is correct. This was the best way to end it. Waiting patiently for your next story................NOT!!! Can't wait!

me either hurry write something!!!! :D

A B  Let me just say your story touched me in so many ways it ain't funny. I loved it and the ending was perfect.  I sure hope ou write some more . this deserves 6 stars :) thank you for sharing this with us. If it had been longer i thnk it would have lost something but it wass the end of a prefect story.  Kudos and thanks hope to see more soon

I'm glad I could touch your soul and run you through the emotions. :) 

Yes, AB, it was a great story. I am sad to see it end but Jamie is correct. This was the best way to end it. Waiting patiently for your next story................NOT!!! Can't wait!

Lol patience there :P You can't rush a wizard and an author :P Those two rush at your own peril! :P

me either hurry write something!!!! :D

Oy!! Demanding audience aren't you?! :P:D I'm writing, I'm writing!!! chapter 8 from something like 15-20 :P have patience and it will be an AWESOME 2015!! :D plenty of stories up in my mind and the next one will be a trilogy set in a mythical land...that's all y'all gonna get out of me for the next story :P

I'll throw up a defensive spell and take my chances. LOL  :D  Used to be a half-elven magic user in D&D. :P 

I am seriously looking forward to more from you. :) 

Hahahaha throw all the wards you want :P wizards and authors come when they want to and never before, expect us when you see us!! :P

Heh, oh there's plenty more from me coming. :D

I'll throw up a defensive spell and take my chances. LOL  :D  Used to be a half-elven magic user in D&D. :P 

I am seriously looking forward to more from you. :) 

I still play LOL  yes we are all excited glad 2015 is just around the corner :)  thanks for the defensive spell! I'll cast a fast pen spell maybe he'll write faster.  :D  :ph34r:

Oy!! Demanding audience aren't you?! :P:D I'm writing, I'm writing!!! chapter 8 from something like 15-20 :P have patience and it will be an AWESOME 2015!! :D plenty of stories up in my mind and the next one will be a trilogy set in a mythical land...that's all y'all gonna get out of me for the next story :P

oh boy some of my fav stuff Love anything to do with that stuff I guess I can wait semi paitently