Kandric Saga

Zach Caldwell

6 more chapters before Castle Roland have released as many chapters are a few other sites. (30) 

3 weeks to christmas...

6 updates before christmas...

I'm hopeing for a new chapter :D

But, I also hope for a chapter 23 of AQ, new chapters of Brile and Oconnell's Granadiers and no, I didn't forget Re-emergence... Would love a new one there too ;)

Greedy. Maybe? ;) But honestly, I hope Kyle can finish another story before he starts a new one now. 

Btw, does anyone know where the maps, the class distribusjon, the echelons etc we made around 2002 - 2003 ended up? I lost all my stuff mid 2000... The guy in netherland had most of it, but his site went down before I managed to get a backup. 

Well, it wasn't the map I made that was put on there, so I will not scream to loud about it being "hidden" and only visible for logged in user. But I can write that I don't like it ;)  

Ah, memories, the good old days over at the storytellers site.. That was around 1999-2002? Went to the us in 2002, didn't visit Kyle at the time, but had said hey to Karl. Lost all the old email adresses in the same crash that took away the maps and stuff we made for the kandric sage. Oh well, tobad. 

And we're finally caught up! 

I can't say I understand the need for exclusive embargos, considering neither site is generating any kind of advertising income, but I suppose a promise is a promise.

Now, the wait for Chapter 31 begins for those who hadn't succumbed and read this series outside this site...