Live Author Chat - Hunter -ENDED-CLOSED-

Hey all!

Well the VERY FIRST Live Author Chat session is tomorrow, Sat 6 Sept 2014  At 10 am PST (UTC-8).  The Featured author is none other than Hunter!

This will be your chance to listen as he chats about his stories, as well as a chance for you to talk to him directly, ask any questions you may have, ETC.

There are only a few slots left so if you are interested, you need to contact me ASAP.  the slots will be given out on a first come, first serve basis.  you will need to email me at roland.stories@gmail.com if you would like to participate. 

As i said, the spots are limited, so please contact me ASAP if you want to attend!

Very cool to listen to another author talk about his creative process.  I thought the meeting went well.  We were all so polite at times that we were afraid to speak up on mic when a question came up, but generally the meeting was rather thoughtful, positive and enlightening.  I hope we continue these.  Perhaps some kind of meeting where the RU staff discuss where things have already gone (without any spoilers - Juan, put that gun down!).  Looks like everyone enjoyed it. 

To hear an author of Hunter's scope, discuss how he develops his characters, using the data as he writes and edits his stories; while researching the next ones was extremely interesting.  The questions from other readers added to my interest in the stories.  And the photos of the characters, wonderful!

Thank you so much Hunter for your time.

Thank you Roland for hosting this.

This was great! Nice to put a voice on the person (Hunter) hehe, Had a bunch of questions...most of which were covered by questions of the other attendees lol  but I got the info I wanted and it was a nice, fun environment, with treats etc. Helped better create a more complete profile of one of my favourite authors if not the favourite.