To Serve My Country

Zach Caldwell

David,

This is one of my absolute favorite stories on the net. I watched for every update on Nifty, and I'm thrilled people can find it here now. I hope that you continue it, as there are many ways you go. It's got everything: political intrigue, romance, sex, more intrigue, etc. What a great dream to have the leader of the free world be a gay man, with the character worthy to hold that office. Someday...if only...

Keep writing. Never stop.

Jack Schaeffer

• 2 weeks later...

David,

Three things can be said about politics;

1. It's a dirty business.

2. It creates strange bedfellows.

3. It's a dirty business.

Your story continued to be great and my imagination is running away with me trying to guess what is coming next!

Charles Bird

SeaBird

David, I sat down this afternoon and crossed off the next story on my list and loved it! I have always enjoyed political stories and the British "House of Cards" series and the American version are just so well done. We have had a black President, hopefully soon a female one from either party and one day a gay one. Looking forward to the next Book.

I have always enjoyed the series and shows we receive from the UK and in return you receive things like "Dallas". We, sir, get the better end of the deal, grin...

• 3 months later...

David , having just finished this part of your story , I say Bravo !!

You kept me glued to my putr .

Couldn't get enough !

I think you went too light on the  former prez and sec of state however .

Nuff said on that .

Really liked the idea of a gay man with integrity as Commander in Chief !

Looking for more , soon I hope .

Going to read more of your musings !

dael

• 1 month later...

Just an outstanding on going story. I enjoyed every word, page and chapter. I came to this story as book one ends and look forward to seeing book two. The ups and with its downs in book one it keeps you wanting a bit more. Now that book one has ended I am wondering what could be in book two. If it is as good as this one my interests will hardly let me wait for the next chapter.