Reader of quality erotica and author

Andy

I'm not only an author in my own right but I also follow quality work written by amateur authors and like all of us, I have my favourites not the least of which are the works published by Hunter.

His style of writing captivates me, his storylines are ingenious and complex but that isn't to say they're hard to follow, - far from it.

I am spellbound by his imagination, each story being very different in nature and content but if there is a common thread, it's one of love and tenderness and the ability for kids to show and demonstrate love one for the other.

Congratulations Hunter!                                Andy.

I'm not only an author in my own right but I also follow quality work written by amateur authors and like all of us, I have my favourites not the least of which are the works published by Hunter.

His style of writing captivates me, his storylines are ingenious and complex but that isn't to say they're hard to follow, - far from it.

I am spellbound by his imagination, each story being very different in nature and content but if there is a common thread, it's one of love and tenderness and the ability for kids to show and demonstrate love one for the other.

Congratulations Hunter!                                Andy.

Wow, thanks Andy and what can I say.  I'm flattered by your words.  My stories do seem to have a common thread throughout while I also try to make each and every one of them a bit different not only in style but content and storyline.  I never really thought of myself as an author, but as I've stated in my posting telling people about myself that I felt compelled to write something because I was doing a lot of grumbling about some of the erotica stories out there.  I knew it wasn't right of me to complain considering people were taking the time and effort to at least try putting a story out there.  So I sat down and banged out Stormy Weather my first story ever.  People responded to it and asked for another.  It was only going to be the one story, but too many readers were begging for more.  I thought it was kind of a fluke that I could produce anything at all so I shrugged my shoulders and produced Sweet Cheeks.  The next minute I knew was that a lot of readers were hooked and asking for more.  I banged out four stories in one year's time, but it is a lot of work because I tend to do a lot of research and prep work ahead of time for all of my stories.  The only one that didn't have a lot of research, even though there was some along the way of writing it, was Stormy Weather.  I simply banged that one out in like a week from start to finish.  It was my first story, I was on vacation, so had the time and sat down for hours and hours at a time banging it out.  Since then my writing has evolved with each story so that now I sort of have a system of putting together my stories.  There's a lot more of prep work with research and setting up a general outline.  There's a lot more work in regards to editing my work.  I put together complete profiles of all my characters ahead of time even having put together a template form that I use so I can refer back to it during my writing.  It is a way for me to create a complete rounded character.  There's a lot of information in my character profiles that never even make it into a story, but it provides me a better sense of who my characters are and it seems to work with bringing them alive in my stories.  It is a lot of work putting together these stories, but I think it is worth it when readers sit down and begin their journey of the story becoming emersed along with my characters.

Thanks Andy for the kind words.  It's always nice to hear from people who appreciate another person's time and efforts.  These days I hardly ever read other stories because even though I love reading I've learned the hard way that if I want to write I have to sacrifice with reading.  For some reason when I read stories while I'm writing it mucks up my own style.  I learned that the hard way when I was writing Sweet Cheeks and reading stories.  I ended up having to dump five chapters worth of stuff because other works had insinuated itself into the story.  It was frustrating to no end and I had to go back and re-do it all from scratch.  Now what I try to do is in-between stories I'll sit down and do a little reading of other works.  Not a lot, but just enough to allow for a little break.  Then I have to stop completely and do nothing for at least a whole week to get it out of my system before I can begin to write another story.

Again thanks my friend for the wonderful comments.  From what I can tell with many of the authors here on this site the quality is second to none.  It is one thing I truly appreciate on this site is that it is more stringent with who it allows to submit stories here.  It is a very open and welcoming site with wonderful people working it, but it also requires an author to work harder on producing quality work for everyone's enjoyment.  I've found that I am appreciating the hard work that goes on behind the scenes so that readers have a wonderful safe place to come and visit.

• 3 months later...

Thanks AB, but your first story was well thought out and written as well.  It's good seeing others take up pen and paper and giving the writing thing a whirl.  Keep chugging along my friend.  I know you are currently working on a big project with a lot of history research.  I'm sure it will be very interesting.