Holy crap a lynch mob is forming.  Everyone relax...Deep Breath...Let it out...Another Deep Breath....Let it out....Look I just noticed Eric Aune hasn't posted anything in a while!

No, no lynch mob if we do that we get no more chapters. We'll just stand over you with one of Juan's guns while you write. LOL :smiley-scared002: 

Then we will head to Eric's and do the same there. Would do the same to Roland but you have a bunch of his characters right  now.

There is a reason I have written anything for a while.  It is Roland's fault.  He had one of those, "I had this idea" thing that he does.  Because of that idea, I have been writing a new RU story, along with the Halloween story and the Christmas Story that i wrote.  Plus we have to visit that place that we aren't supposed to mention, that is normally filled with a bit of whimsy, when that is done, then I can get to CC 15.  I look forward to getting back into CC.  There's just all this other stuff that has gotten in the way for a bit.

In essence, its all Roland's fault

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Gayactivist. It was tough to write actually and when the subject was first discussed between Roland and I I refused to write it. After some thought Cadet Peters jumped into my head and took control. Being a veteran from a long line of veterans that was the worst possible scene I could ever imagine and when writing it I pictured my family there right beside The Peters Family. Chapter 13 will be held up for a bit there are two chapters of a new story that have to get posted first. Well a new story continuing an old story i guess. But Chapter 13 I am excited to get everyone's feedback.

• 1 month later...

Thank you Niteowl. I think this is my favorite chapter yet. I am glad you are enjoying the story and hope you continue to enjoy it... even after chapter 14.

Very nicely done on chapter 13; just wish they had been able to save Tigger. It was a little strange to read about the beginning and planning of Monument Men after reading the actual raid in Roland's story but it still fit together nicely. (Roland didn't tell us who was in the body bag)

I don't like the sound of things to come in chapter 14. Which of our favorite characters are going to die this time? That's the trouble with a war story people die; I don't like people to die in the stories I read. (Too much of that in the news)

Keep up the good work!