Three Finger Cove Book 7: Mark

JP Caballero

I have a pretty good idea of what is coming since the name of Billy new brother is Mark and also because of the fact they have a hiding place.  Something will happen to the parents in the home in the incoming chapters that will bring most likely both boys back to three finger cove.

What I can't guess yet is if the people coming will be after the bank manager or after Billy himself.

About all I can say is that if you folks feel disappointed in the way Billy was handled, please let Chowhound know via email. So far, he has received almost nothing about how Billy was treated by Mr. Ken... And yes, I complained quite vociferously about this. Chowhound gave me his reasons for treating a main character in this manner, and I don't agree with him.

Now that the last chapter of "TFC-Billy" has been published, if any readers disagreed with how the story ended, they have not actually told Chowhound how they feel!

Having written this, the story of "Mark" will be several chapters before it catches up to that last Chapter of "Billy". Not going to say anymore about this, as it will give away too much of the plot.

I posted on the Billy thread. Got no reply. What's the point. If I were Billy and had accepted Mr Ken's word I would have been devested. Accepting an anonymous callers word, accepting that his employers had destroyed any chance of Billy showing his fingerprints were not on the baggy, taking no time to seriously investigate the evidence, not thinking of possible coverage of TV cameras.  Mr Ken was just thinking of his own reputation. Pity those boys left, including his own adopted sons. If I were Billy and offered a place back I would tell him two words beginning with F and O. Will not read the next book.