Kandric help needed

Emperor Roland

Hey all. Im sure that this is a surprising topic, but here it goes.  

Kyle and I are looking for someone or someones that can help keep all the different things in the Kandric universe straight.  whether it be by wiki, or charts, we don't care, just someone who can keep track of the universe.  You will need to be able to use Skype, and be willing to voice chat.  I will say this, there are several things going on in the background that you would be made aware of, and you may even be able to help shape the Kandric Universe as well.  

WE need people who are dedicated and have the time to really get into things.  

if you are interested, please email me at roland.stories@gmail.com, and let me know what you can do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I re-read kandric again just this past couple of weeks, I don't have the time to organize everything that is for sure but my knowledge of the story is fresh if you have specific questions in mind, I might be able to answer them while you are finding the right person to fill what you are looking for and I plan on re-reading the story from Roland as well in the next few weeks. 

I wish I could have some vacations that would give me more free times to help out but I haven't had any since before the pandemic even started.