Lives and Trials of Jupiter

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Thomas Nealy stories can now be found at Thomas Nealy]

Story is completed. If you have not read it yet. Head on over to http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/thomas_nealy

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 1 month later...
I have read you story and i really like it, it shows what family should and should not be, family it is not about blood or genetics it is about love and respect.
I have some question, first do you intent to make a sequel, second, what the hell happened to Isaac parents, i can not believe you let then get away whit what they have done, trying to steel there son money, trying to expel the boys to the street, and the worst the assassination of there own son.

I really would like to see more about this story

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It's sad that I did not notice I had a topic on the forum.  I don't think any one ever posted anything about my stories on the old fort/tree house sites, so I never bothered checking. 

Any way to answer the question about a sequal.  When I first finished writing this story I was going to make a sequal that dealt with the fallout of every thing that happened but then real life got in the way.  I have very little time for writing these days mostly because I am the primary care giver for my grandmother and before that my grandfather.  Also sadly there has been very little insperation for writing in my life these days.  I do plan on writing more for this story one day but it will probly be a while from now. I have alot of unfinished stories as well many of which are not posted here or any were because I wanted to finish them first and evenualy gave up on them.

As for the parents from hell well since it will be a while before the sequal is ever written I don't feel bad about answering that. I should have put that in the last chapter which is missing from this site.  I'll send it over to the site people now.  Any way Charles Rahal had them delt with knowing that Isaac no matter how much he hated his parents would never beable to deal with it.  Both his parents are now permenetly resting deep underground where they can never be a problem again.  Charles may seem like a kind gental person compared to some of the others in the story but he takes care of family. Alex and John  suspect what happened but are smart enough not to bring it up.

• 2 weeks later...