Exist-ence

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Terry stories can now be found at Terry]

This is a bit of a new one, even for me. It is one that you have to think about. If you just read it you will miss the theme of the story.

Story Completed. http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/terry

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 2 years later...

wow, thats heavy things. somehow a mix between many different religions, its some christianity (with god and jesus and heaven) but also much buddhism (wandering spirits and reincarnation to a next life).

i am a buddhist myself and believe in reincarnation, that the spirit is indestructable and immortal, only the body gets old and has to be changed after a while. all our thoughts and experiences we never forget, its all memorized. the only problem is we have no conscious access to these information, there is a blockade in the mind because of our concepts of thinking and our limited being with a body.

but all we do on earth is good or bad or neutral, and causes something as result, which are the new causes of the next results. all these streams of cause and result are called karma. and the decision how we live and be is only made by the difference between how much good and how much bad we do, act and experience.

suffering often is a sign of working out bad karma to neutralize it. it might be lives ago as this bad karma was produced but now its paid for. but, the good news is, if its done, its done. except you renew the bad karma with another bad action in reply to what badly happens.

in terrys stories all the suffering people are good spirits, good souls, so they are surely rewarded with the extinction of this bad karma and the gain of good one for a better next life.

i know simon will have a better next life with happiness and luck for what he did for his sister and how he suffered but never complained.

david also will have a very happy next life with loving parents, healthy body and good spirit for that what he suffers in this life and never complains or pays back the same.

as well as this soul in exist-ence (why is this written with the hyphen?).

thx terry, more of your stories please! hope david will get his family and keep it, stay where he lives now. and karma shall pay back on this bad housemaster and his slave masters, although they mostly also were only victims of him.

PS: i wonder why there are so few replies yet to all your stories here. thats sad nobody has to say something for you.

• 5 weeks later...