navigation

dale

ok.. maybe i have missed something somewhere.

been reading at this site for years, enjoy it, i also like re reading stories, and i have favourite authors i like to re read, but i can no longer find a list of authors or a list of stories at this site,,, used to be easy,, hit library, and authors list or stories list and bada bang bada boom i was off and reading, there no longer seems to be this feature and i can no longer find stuff i like to reread, Library tab only has published authors now.  have i lost something.. or am i looking in wrong place

an example, Forever by jack Schaeffer. i see it is titled Forever 2, so i was trying to find list of authors so i could see if there was a Forever 1 that i should read, there does not seem to be a way to do this anymore. 

any help would be appreciated

dale

Edited by dale
had not finished it

whoooo hooo... thank you very much,,, knew it had to be there somewhere... sneeky sneeky sneeky,,,,, by the way.. thanks for all your writing, have enjoyed your stories... am about to reread carriage trade...

Edited by dale
had not finished it