Jason's Coming of Age Story

JP Caballero

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Johnny, I do appreciate your kind words. This story was inspired by a reader, David W. and once I began it the story pretty much wrote itself. An unusual result of this particular story was that two of my nephews submitted their DNA to a testing site and both were matched with a previously unknown first cousin. The results of my further inquiries after this were extremely gratifying for not only my entire family, but for a woman who had been searching for her birth family. More story to come, and our family reunion in October will be now increased by one very happy niece. Thanks John. Art

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Art ,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us . I too did a DNA test and Found my Aunts missing twin brother . I’m hoping you write a sequel, I want Jason to find his Father ! Thank you again, 

John Celestre . 

Hi Johnny, Thanks for the kind words. I am actually on a trip to New England where my whole extended family will meet a niece we found through a DNA search, and to celebrate my Mom's 98th birthday. I am making no promises about finding Jason's father, but eventually he will find other relatives, but that will happen in a sequel. Thanks again, Art