T.I.G.E.R.S.

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Hammy stories can now be found at Hammy]

Check out this story at http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/hammy and let the community know what you think.

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 1 year later...

Hey , don't understand why this story is on hold .

Very good characters and story line .

I like all the T.I.G.E.R.S  .

I think that the ongoing discovering of personal augmentations is a good thing .

Please elaborate !

I'd like to recommend this for readers choice for july .

dael

BOO!

Hiya Roland, i tried e-mailing Kyle for approval and got nothing back so thats when I pretty much gave up on this and FODE book 2 just doesn't click for me at the moment.

I honestly didn't think this forum was here when lo and behold i get an e-mail about this out of the blue LOL so talk about being surprised!

Now... I tried getting 31st century - yes its a new book.... up and running but that failed since i tried a few times by e-mailing you and AC the chapters and seems they fell on deaf ears ^_^

Soooooo.... I guess this is a long shot but... I have Nine chapters of 31st century ready to be posted somewhere and i've started already @ comicality library =)

-JD

Err.... seriously? I really didn't think they were THAT stellar compared to Comicality / Kyle Aarons to name a couple among many others... =\

I've taken up a great deal of time reading / gaming / and just plain ole passing the time watching TV and now that its summer ... well... maybe it'll allow me more time to think about my characters and write.... hehe

Its just that... I really never saw too many comments on my stories so i figured they were a bust... even tho i was told to keep going.

Ah well... g'night folks!

I can't promise i'll post often but at least i'm letting people know i'm alive =)

I'm glad someone from this board e-mailed me, otherwise I would have never known.

Thanks =)

-JD

Hammy, It seems to me that readers are more likely to comment about a story or it's author, if the said author is willing to interact with his/her readers.

I am glad to see you making use of your author forum. Hopfully this will mean that you can expect more feedback from your readers. If there is anything we, the Forum Moderators can do to help make your forum experience better please feel free to contact us.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with boozel11. We most definitely do want more from you. I really would like more of T.I.G.E.R.S. Defenders was one of the first stories I read on here after the ones by the author that introduced me to this site and I loved it. I have read all the stories I could find from the Defenders universe and have liked them all and am waiting on more. Yours was as good as any of them and would for the story to continue.

• 8 months later...

damn, now its already 9 months over and nothing new of the tigers? what happend there? who is lord shadow? why they need bryan? can he be rescued as well as jeremy and brandon?

what about this stealth traitor? can she be nailed down?

please write on and end this on hold state. we need more of the defenders universe!

kyle finished book one of his, rilbur is in progress still, and now you too not finished. we need more of this!!!!

thx in advance

Darian Fey

• 9 months later...