Northern Lights

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Gee Whillickers stories can now be found at Gee Whillickers]

Another great story from a great author.

Story is Completed, Enjoy. http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/gee_whillickers

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 5 months later...

This story, while short, was a fun read.  Morgan's coming of age, so to speak, was written with a class and depth of emotion despite his slightly cynical outlook.  Very well done, sir.  Your sense of character and timing are well shown in this story.  I highly recommend it to others to also read.

You just want to pat Morgan on the head and remind him that things will be okay, and have him smile, look up at you and agree.  Excellent read, a real pick-me-up.

• 1 month later...

I have to totally agree with D'Artagnon on this story. Having visited the area the story takes place, although in the summer, there is not much out there, especially for a young gay man in the closet. I really felt for Morgan in his feelings of being trapped with no future. Then, in the end, a ray of sunshine in the depths of winter. Well written, with a central character you just want to hug and get his smile in return. This author is GOOD. Read this story.