Radio

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Cy-Kun stories can now be found at Cy-Kun]

Andy Baxter doesn't believe in love, happy endings or even himself really. After years of being the favorite target for anyone who seems to need a target, he's pretty much resigned to the fact that Good Things are pretty much never gonna be for him. All he's got in life is his best friend. Well, and his parents, but he's known for years that he's gonna lose at least his dad when he comes out, so that doesn't really help him much. Then one night he hears a voice on the radio, and everything slowly starts to change. Between bullies and evil gym teachers, flaming queens and overly protective yet annoyingly insulting best friends, and a boy who might just be the one thing that can make him believe in things he always thought he'd never have, Andy's life is about to get very interesting.

Story Completed, Enjoy! http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/cy-kun

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, JohnnyC said:

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us . I could feel all of Andy's pain as I read through the chapters as High School was a bitch for me too. I hope to read more of your stories in the near future,

.                  John C

Ya, i agree. It touches so many congruent points in my life as well. He's a great author. Read his other great stories, they are just as robust in flavor.