Everything Will Turn Out Alright

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Cy-Kun stories can now be found at Cy-Kun]

Looking forward to his last year in middle school, Nate Ellis never expected to fall in love by the Gatorade machine at the local pool. But one look at the sexy, sweet, seemingly innocent Vicky Clarke and he goes from aspiring ex virgin to champion of monogamy. But does the boy at the pool feel the same way? And if he did, would that be the end of their story? No. No it wouldn't be. That wouldn't be a very interesting story and if there's one thing Nate's life is, it's interesting. Kind of like a dramedy that's actually funny. So join Nate and Vicky as they navigate a school year filled with sarcastic friends, annoying parents, obsessed girls, amazingly improbable situations, maybe an enemy or two and, of course, that cheesy, sappy kind of love that everyone secretly wants but very few ever find.

Story Completed. Enjoy! http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/cy-kun

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 9 months later...

Another truly awesome story by this incredible author. Only one thing I can say against this writer, he doesn't have NEAR enough stories to make me happy. I could read another dozen of his and still be looking for more. It's a fast and hard hook for anything he writes. Gotta love it. It just is some of the best.