Trials and Tribulation

Zach Caldwell

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Billy's stories can now be found at Billy]

His grandparents were taken away from him in a horrible accident, his mother taken from him by cancer and Andy is forced to come to terms with his sexual orientation. He does this while facing bullies and becoming caught up in a murder investigation in a small mining town, nestled away in the Appalachian Mountains of southeastern Kentucky. Come along for the ride as Andy, with help from people he never thought would lend a hand, grows into a man and finds his soul mate.

http://www.castleroland.net/library/author/billy

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the long wait for the continuation of this story. Sometimes life can hit you hard and take your breath away :blink: , but I'm starting to breathe again. :)

A new chapter will be posted soon, with more to follow. ;)

Thank you to everyone that has written me or inquired about the story. :wub:

Billy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks for getting back to this one, Billy.  This is a story that I started when I first came over to this site when I found the RU.  I was pretty disappointed when I didn't see any updates for so long.  I know life can get in the way sometimes.  Just know that I find this story very well written and entertaining and am pleased as can be to see it going forward again.

• 2 weeks later...