Cheddars

JP Caballero

I found this story to be totally enjoyable. I do not know what to think of Parker yet. As for Dave I guess we all know or have known someone like him. When it comes to Adam you can only hope he can find his way. I just wonder what kind of an reaction we will see from is parents. What kind of social pressure will come to bear on them. We may get to see next time. I am looking forward to seeing where this takes us.

Here in chapter three we see Dave get put in his place. I guess to some extent we all do. The youth and inexperience of Dave and Adam as well as Parker comes out quite clear. Yes there is a waiting time. There is a time to be more active and aggressive. Finding the happy middle ground is sometimes hard. If you act to soon you can damage a budding relationship. On the other hand you can wait to long and let it slip away. Once you start thinking about no moves bring made or interest being shown it is to to make a move. We will see what Adam and Parker will do next time I hope. We may even see Dave make a final play or try and up set the boat.

The opening of this chapter as they traveled was nice. Parker opened up about his encounters with a nanny at 14 and she 23. Once they had arrived at the grandparents it seems grandma knew right off. This made the talk both had that evening go much quicker and productive. It seems both was waiting on the other. Both reluctantly to make the first move in establishing their relationship. I hope to see more about this stuck up family Parker has talked about. Will Adam start calling Parker Chip? We will see, maybe.

Well Uncle Ralph was a nasty piece of work. His son Dan it seems may have a very unpleasant surprise for him in a few years. Adam and Parker are both moving very slowly due to the lack of experience they both share. When Parker meets his dad for the first time how will that play out? We have been to return to find out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello David,

thank you for the latest chapter , Nice to read that Parker & Adam consummated their relationship also . Nosy neighbor next door getting karma biting her back real hard too.  Look forward to your next chapter ,

Cheers   

John C. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello David ,

Thank you so much for the latest chapters in the cheddars storyline , I have begun to be entregued by this artist Joshua you have mentioned many times . I hope our Parker & Adam run into him real soon. Thank you again for your wonderful writing too,

John C. 

Hey there, JohnnyC! If you haven't already done so, you should read David's story Second Chance. It has the story of the artist Joshua. If you read all David's stories and pay attention you will find characters from previous stories occasionally popping up with cameo appearances in the later stories.

Jeikor

• 2 years later...

"Cheddars" is one of my very favorite David Lee stories.  I've read it at least ten times, possibly fifteen.  There are many different themes which are explored in one or two chapters at times, but other themes which take several chapters to come to a resolution.