We are in need of web site staff members

Emperor Roland

Hey all,

We are currently in pretty desperate need of people to help keep the site updated.  This is not something that is very time consuming or difficult, especially if there were a small group of even 3 or 4 people that can help.  Right now, it is all being done by one person, who is doing a whole host of other things for the site as well, our Web Guru Allen.  

Unfortunately, he needs help.

What we are looking for is people who would be able to be online at 7 pm EST on monday and thursday night for the update.  It takes about 5-10 minutes to do what is needed.  Even if you can not commit to it every day, it would be still be helpful to have a small team of people that can rotate the duties.  If you feel so inclined, we could also teach you how to do the newsletter, to help out Dennis when he needs it, or also to code stories.  I know that sounds scary, but trust me, if i can learn how to do it, we could train a dog to do it.  hell most dogs could do a better job, but thats besides the point.  

Honestly, we just need help from anyone that is willing.  

the requirements needed are not much.  it is mostly just someone who has the time.  But we would also ask that you have skype, and are willing to have voice chats, mainly because this makes it easier to coordinate, and to teach.  the only other requirement is being able to deal with some slightly, or worse, crazy people, namely me.  

If you are willing, please email me at roland@castleroland.net  please include your skype ID, if you have one, if not I am more than happy to help you set up skype.  BTW, skype can be done on a smartphone as well, so it doesn't need to be on a computer, if you don't have a headset.

Thank you to everyone who is willing to help out.

Roland  

• 1 month later...