The Thread

Zach Caldwell

Arthur, further to the email I wrote you early in the series, now the book is complete I feel compelled to say again how much this book has been a surprise and a pleasure to me. I very rarely dip my spectacles in the writings of those immersed in mysticism, ghouls, goblins, elves, vampires, and things that go bump in the night. I think Reposte and Coupé were last time I did so.

Thread is a thoroughly enchanting story. It is a good adventure, doesn't attempt to gloss over the reality of man's natural traits to be cruel towards those he can bully or those who have bullied him, and it ends on the eternal message that love conquers all. What more could one ask for in a gay teen novella? I

As an African I'll totally forgive your giving the Kiswahili language for people to speak totally where they couldn't and tribesmen walking 2000 km in days. It's just a story. It is the Dark Continent after all! 

Please write more in this ilk.

Adam