Clouded Purity

Zach Caldwell

A wonderful start to this story. It is different but resembles Shadow Honor. It seems to go back to answer questions from book one. That is good yo put them to rest. I look forward to reading this next book and enjoying it as much as the first.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:06 PM, Jay said:

A wonderful start to this story. It is different but resembles Shadow Honor. It seems to go back to answer questions from book one. That is good yo put them to rest. I look forward to reading this next book and enjoying it as much as the first.

I think every book in this series is likely to have a somewhat distinct voice, since they'll all emphasize different characters more than others. :) I hope it'll be a good ride!

On 5/31/2018 at 4:59 PM, Emperor Roland said:

Here we go again... Thankfully Cynus has made sure we have plenty of chapters for this story.... or else....

Cynus

Clouded Purity

Chapter 6

Uh-oh...

Just so my readers are aware, despite injuries I'm up to chapter 9 in the next book (rough drafts only), so once we're done with "Clouded Purity", there shouldn't be any wait. :)