Three Finger Cove - Collin

Mary

Is this Really the 'END'???

Nature!!! I hope not...

This has been a wonderful story from word one of chapter 1... I for one would like to see what happens now...

Chowhound... IF this is really the End, Please... PLEASE... consider a sequel... PLEASE!!!

Is this Really the 'END'???

Nature!!! I hope not...

This has been a wonderful story from word one of chapter 1... I for one would like to see what happens now...

Chowhound... IF this is really the End, Please... PLEASE... consider a sequel... PLEASE

I hope there is a sequel!  Too many questions!   Awesome story, loved it from the beginning.

Thank You, everyone, for reading Three Finger Cove-Collin.  As you know, it was my first-ever attempt at writing and I didn't realize how much time something like this takes.  I now have a FULL appreciation and admiration for those authors who write prolifically and post all the time.

The question has been asked, by many, if there would be a sequel.  Well, if you had read an earlier post of mine you'd know that I did begin writing Three Finger Cove-Robert before I focused on Collin's story.  I found myself constantly referring back to Collin so much I figured it would be best to write his story first.

I did have to rewrite those beginning chapters of TFC-Robert and I am now well into writing Robert's story which begins about 17 months after Collin departed Three Finger Cove for the last time.  I must admit that the recent Holidays and a few camping trips and a cruise did hinder me from writing on TFC-Robert.  A trip that I didn't count on was the most recent one to a hospital that I only returned from yesterday. 

I promise to get back to writing Robert's story as I settle back into as 'normal' a routine again as I can get.  I hope to begin posting later this Spring but I will NOT be posting the 3 Chapters a week that I did with Collin.  Collin's story was complete when TSL began posting it and we needed to get those reader's who hadn't known about Collin the opportunity to get caught up, which was why 3 Chapters at a time was established.

I hope I answered the Question about a sequel but, additionally, if anyone has other questions about TFC-Collin or knows where I may have messed up with names or timelines or anything else I would greatly appreciate it if you'd email me at chowhnd@gmail.com

I want to Thank again all the readers of Three Finger Cove-Collin and especially all of those who took the time to write me words of encouragement.  As you all know the ONLY payment an Author ever gets is the feedback you give him or her, so Please don't hold back when you like or even dislike something.  For example, many readers greatly disliked Grammy and they sure let me know it.  LOL!

Continue to read the awesome stories on Castle Roland and soon enough Three Finger Cove-Robert will be 'live' amongst Castle Roland's many fantastic authors.

Until then, Take Care!!

ChowHound

I missed your post, last week, Chowhound.

I cannot tell you how much I look forward to coding your next story, TFC-Robert. It was a pleasure to be able to read the chapters and code them.

I can say, that as much as I look forward to the next installment, I really want you to take your time and do it right! That's the best thing an author can do for his readers.

Al.

• 4 weeks later...

Think my message didn't send.

Really enjoyed TFC-Collin. Very good, loving story about good people.

So many of the stories by certain authors on CastleRoland feature a lot of promiscus sexual activity with muliple partners.

I used my laptop to copy the chapters, 5 at a time into a Word document. Then use the Send to Kindle app to store them on my Kindle. Then could read them sans WiFi or Internet connection while on a small boat in the BVI.

My unanswered questions:

Where did Ken Thomas' money come from?

Wouldn't Colin have been safer at an exclusive prep school?

Tahoe much time was he able to spend with his new friends and brothers.

What happened to Ryan, Eric, and Ken?

Did Ken find a woman?

Did Collin go on to a great college such as Harvard to prepare him to take over his companies?

Did he get a new golden retriever at his own estate?

Thanks for the great story.

Now to painfully wait for TFC-Robert.

• 2 months later...