Another Life

Zach Caldwell

I so agree with Johnny C, this was a fine start to this story. I look forward to reading more of Edward's adventures. It seems he has found a friend in a street tent a boy. What will happen next? Will Edward be able to make it on the street or will he be one of the lost boys? We do not know but we will be back to find out

This story just got more interesting. We maybe seeing an awaking of something between our two boys. It may take a bit longer on Ed's part. How will his mother be when he checks in once more ? Will they ever get out of that dump and get a real place ? Will Ed have to enter the life of a rent a boy ? Maybe we will see next time we return.

We see the boys are going to start their very own street school. Ed being the head school master. I hope all gose well. The lids are well taken care of by Ronny. What Ronny said makes perfect since. We have to see what happens next time.

Ed's mother is better and now in rehab. She sent the boys a letter. Within that letter a riddle. When the boys retrieved the messages from the boyfriends phone an omnibus message was left. What could that be all about? We will have to come back to find out and wait for the answer.

Hello Andrew ,

Just read the latest chapters , Fantastic buddy . All this excitement with major drug money , rent boys & poor lost souls makes for some interesting reading . I do read Clive C myself too.

Thanks for sharing ,

.                            Johnny C 

Well finely got to see Callum and Ed admit they are boyfriends. It seems everyone knew but them as Pip put it. With the Genny working what will they do with the new power? Will it bring any unwanted attention to them? We will see next time may by.

Hello Andrew ,

Thank you for the latest chapter ! Our Boys are in puppy love too. I'm wondering too what trouble will fall upon our street urchins with the lights ablaze and the coppers everywhere ? 

Cheers,

.                John C 

With it almost Christmas the tree will be a wonderful thing for the boys. One thought, if the cops are going to get over a million pounds. You would think they would give someone a reward. You think they will?

Hello Andrew ,

Thank you for the latest chapter here . These street boys are doing their best to stay alive and healthy . Hopefully they can get a free meal at a church kitchen and not have to wait for the Tesco refuse . 

Cheers,

.                 John C image.thumb.jpg.ba93d7766c9dc4c8b202368122d2db72.jpg

It was an shame Ed's mother had little good to say. It was good Callum was with Ed it may have made it better in some way. No matter what the emotional bond the two boys have will keep them in hope. Hope for a better day to come offering a better life. Wonder what's in the letter? We will find out maybe next time.

Just an other outstanding chapter in a long line of them. Now that Ed's mother has made her will we did not hear how much. Will he be able to live on it for a reasonable time. I wonder if he is going to take any of the boys from the street with him. As I have said I wonder if the cops are going to give him a cut of the money he turned over to them. That should give him at lest ten persent of the total. That if he wishes could help some of the street boys. I just hope they are completely left out.