Shadow Honor

Zach Caldwell

Ax seemed very upset at his father for sending Fasha after Styx. Salidar seemed to understand Max's point of view. He sent a bat messenger to Dogo to try and prevent Fasha get to them first. We will have to see which one get there first. Will Salidar make his son happy again? Will he lose his son for his actions? Will we see next, who knows but we will be back to find out.

Oh, it really getting good now. Styx and Prism faced off with Fasha in a fight. Fasha's fate unknown but still can not count him out. For some reason I think we shall see him again. Now Styx see his mother for the first time in years and asks her for her help. What happens next?

On 3/2/2018 at 9:37 PM, Jay said:

Oh, it really getting good now. Styx and Prism faced off with Fasha in a fight. Fasha's fate unknown but still can not count him out. For some reason I think we shall see him again. Now Styx see his mother for the first time in years and asks her for her help. What happens next?

That's one of my favorite chapters. And I'm excited for you to find out where we go from here!

It seems to be another fine chapter. I enjoy Alsha and Karri more each time we encounter them. Alsha was right to take on this  mission with her command. What will they find? What will the inquisitors reaction be with her next report. Will Karri find that boyfriend? Well maybe, we will have to see. I look forward to reading more next time. As always it has been a most enjoyable time well spent.

On 3/5/2018 at 11:27 PM, Jay said:

It seems to be another fine chapter. I enjoy Alsha and Karri more each time we encounter them. Alsha was right to take on this  mission with her command. What will they find? What will the inquisitors reaction be with her next report. Will Karri find that boyfriend? Well maybe, we will have to see. I look forward to reading more next time. As always it has been a most enjoyable time well spent.

These are all great questions, and I thank you for asking them. It's always great to know what the reader is wondering about, and it makes me happy to see you so invested. :)

7 hours ago, Al Norris said:

OK. I have to ask... What prompted the change in your avatar, Cynus?

My significant other made this one for me. There's a larger version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1hZMppxRmiOHpJS3pMTzFRS2hUdjMtQnRHeWZrNmxyVElr/view?usp=sharing

I actually am planning on starting a YouTube channel for several reasons, and I'm working with a friend who does flash animations and runs his own YouTube channel (found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn3TeX6tUmU9eqB4bFsPcfg

And he needs some base artwork to work from. While Brad (my SO) did the pictures for me, he also has a small, pixel-animator and decided to do this animation for me for fun. Since I noticed that profile pics can be GIFs here if they're small enough, I had him adjust one to just the face for me.

This chapter was so enlightening on a number of outstanding questions. Styx was let go by Dogo that was something I did not foresee. Now they are in the City what will happen now ? Will they join the Knights or stay to themselves ? Will they find new allies to continue their work ? We be back to find out.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:21 PM, Jay said:

This chapter was so enlightening on a number of outstanding questions. Styx was let go by Dogo that was something I did not foresee. Now they are in the City what will happen now ? Will they join the Knights or stay to themselves ? Will they find new allies to continue their work ? We be back to find out.

Oh, and the twists to come are just as fun. I think you'll like where we have to go from here. The party's just getting started, my friend.

An action filled and emotional chapter. Ma's is form between the boys love if his father and that of Styx. Grim gave a lot of good advice to Maxthane will he take it ?  Dose Max even know what it means? Grim killed the demons and told Max how he did it. Max never killed in the past but with this knowledge will he kill in the future? We will have to wait and see.

On 3/12/2018 at 9:56 PM, Jay said:

An action filled and emotional chapter. Ma's is form between the boys love if his father and that of Styx. Grim gave a lot of good advice to Maxthane will he take it ?  Dose Max even know what it means? Grim killed the demons and told Max how he did it. Max never killed in the past but with this knowledge will he kill in the future? We will have to wait and see.

Those are all great questions. This is one of my favorite chapters, actually. It's when Grim cemented himself firmly as my favorite character, and I don't anticipate that will ever change, no matter how many characters the series brings in. :P

WOW what a battle we have just seen. The action was described well and you could almost hear the Cry's an clashing of weapons. The story thickens as Styx has found an friend. Now they maybe away to defend against Fasha and kill him. Will they be able to save Prism in time? We do not know tell next time I guess.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:10 PM, Jay said:

WOW what a battle we have just seen. The action was described well and you could almost hear the Cry's an clashing of weapons. The story thickens as Styx has found an friend. Now they maybe away to defend against Fasha and kill him. Will they be able to save Prism in time? We do not know tell next time I guess.

Oh, and next chapter will give us some answers, too. Plus, some of our boys get to have fun, something they've been sorely lacking for the past little while. :)

As we have became accustom to , another outstanding chapter to this story. Now that all the players are moving in this game. I was supposed that Max's father took his defiance so well. Will what wee see next set the tone to the rest of this story ? We will see maybe next time until then I will enjoy reading nun the less.