Shadow Honor

Zach Caldwell

On 1/30/2018 at 9:24 PM, Jay said:

This looks to be a wonderful adventure that has started here. What will Max do with his demand? With the rain coming has everything stopped for now? We will have to see next time

This story tends to keep moving pretty well, I think. So you'll be seeing a lot more next time. Hopefully enough to keep everyone entertained!

A very interesting and enjoyable chapter. Styx little highest did not go as planed. Dogo now has him before Salidar. What was the arrowheads for? All those questions and more. Maybe we will find out next time. I am truly enjoying this story and look forward to reading more.

On 2/3/2018 at 9:42 PM, Jay said:

A very interesting and enjoyable chapter. Styx little highest did not go as planed. Dogo now has him before Salidar. What was the arrowheads for? All those questions and more. Maybe we will find out next time. I am truly enjoying this story and look forward to reading more.

As I look forward to your comments every week. :) Thank you, Jay. Your observations are great!

Awesome battle seen. Styx is hurt but alive. Max fillings clear is clear now for us to see. He has fallen in love with the boy. With the problem they had with one demon. What will they have with six? How will Styx play a roll in all this? We will see. Totally enjoying this story.

On 2/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, Jay said:

Awesome battle seen. Styx is hurt but alive. Max fillings clear is clear now for us to see. He has fallen in love with the boy. With the problem they had with one demon. What will they have with six? How will Styx play a roll in all this? We will see. Totally enjoying this story.

Yay! I'm glad it's keeping you invested! I hope you'll like the rest of it. I rewrote this battle scene three times, as I recall.

What an emotional chapter. As the old saying goes. "Let it go and if it is truly yours it will return to you." That was the first thing to pop in my mind. I can see Styx returning to Max sooner than later. What will Max's dad have to say about this? What will make Stxy return? We will come back and find out want we.

On 2/12/2018 at 11:44 PM, Jay said:

What an emotional chapter. As the old saying goes. "Let it go and if it is truly yours it will return to you." That was the first thing to pop in my mind. I can see Styx returning to Max sooner than later. What will Max's dad have to say about this? What will make Stxy return? We will come back and find out want we.

Those are all great questions! And yes, I had that same thought when I wrote this. I was thinking if Maxthane is truly in love, then he'd have the same thought process, especially as he's a rather gentle soul, :) all things considered, anyway.

A very informative and interesting chapter. Alsha a commander of the knights is now running an enquiry on the missing pillar. What problems will they face in doing their jobs. Will they call for reinforcements? Will the shades find out what they are doing? Will it set alarming new to the King when he hears of it? We will see.

On 2/16/2018 at 9:43 PM, Jay said:

A very informative and interesting chapter. Alsha a commander of the knights is now running an enquiry on the missing pillar. What problems will they face in doing their jobs. Will they call for reinforcements? Will the shades find out what they are doing? Will it set alarming new to the King when he hears of it? We will see.

Indeed we shall! Alsha and Kirra are two of my favorites. I hope you'll love them!

Styx was well on his way to freedom when he was joined by Prism. They tried to free Grim but he would not go. Now by the lake on their way to the upper world what will they do? Will Styx return to Max? Will Max find Styx? I am enjoying each chapter a bit more each time.

On 2/20/2018 at 11:02 PM, Jay said:

Styx was well on his way to freedom when he was joined by Prism. They tried to free Grim but he would not go. Now by the lake on their way to the upper world what will they do? Will Styx return to Max? Will Max find Styx? I am enjoying each chapter a bit more each time.

Yay! Good, because I think this story gathers momentum, so I hope it'll continue with that pattern.

10 hours ago, Jay said:

After a visit to the blackith shop we found out a lot. Kirra is gay and Alsha knew it a long time ago. We also see the Knights will get involved. What will they do? How will the guild fill about it? What answers will they get if any? We will see next time I guess.

Kirra's our only true homosexual character in the main cast, though that's not all that relevant, really. Styx is bisexual and Maxthane is pansexual, but neither of those things affect the plot much at all, since all the attraction flowing between them is homosexual-oriented. :)

Oh yes, we're about to delve deep into the goings on of the knights, and more information will come for sure.