The Chronicles of Valana Vol 3: Open Doom

Zach Caldwell

An awesome start to this story. I am so glad to see the adventures and battles of this saga continues. The battle in the throne room with the dark Biship was outstanding. I can see this story is not going to be dull or boring. I have so much enjoyed reading the previous storys. I can see I will enjoy this one just as much. Thank you AB for sharing once again and awesome tail with us.

This was a very interesting chapter. It is setting up the chapters and adventures to come. It is still well wrighten and very detailed. I am sure that the chapter to be related after this will keep us waiting more. For now I just wait to know more to make a pitcher in mine on what is happening. I look forward to returning.

What a excellent chapter. We see all the powers at be mobilize their armies. The lines are forming and strategy being placed in action. Will they be enuff time to get it done before the next battle?. When and where will the army of darkness strike next? How much will have to be paid in blood before the next attack? For all this we will just have to come back. Which has always been a pleasure to this on going tail.

An outstanding chapter. There is a lot going on at the same time. The different scenes playing out complementary to one another. Still you can follow along without any problem. A lot of authors would get you completely lost. A B has the nack of not doing that. This is a must read for SciFi readers. I am not a spoiler so I not give away anything here but it is awesome so far. I am completely enjoying myself in this story.

The sea battle was awesome. The use of the new weapon liquid fire seems to work well. What has not been told is, why the two human girls was on board the ship. The lines of battle are forming. We do not have a full picture yet but I assume they are not completely formed yet. I look forward to the next chapter to see if any of the many questions we have are answered.

This story never disappoints. The snowy land of the Bear Eleven what will they find? As to the rest small battles they have had. Still a long way from any answers to the questions raised. I am enjoying every chapter a bit more than the last one. Keep them coming please.

This was an outstanding chapter. It if filled with emotions and thoughts. The war has begin and where will it lead to? As of yet only death and destruction has been seen given by the enemy. Maybe we shall see a little pay back given to them? We will see next time.

Heh, this is where it gets interesting, is it not? lol. 8 chapters down, 4 to go and the whole of Valana is encased in all out war or will soon be as the Elven and Alliance hosts head to meet the Oghellen forces.  And what of Aer'andil? 

It was simply awesome the chapter is just wonderful. The battle scenes were very detailed and the action so clear. You could see in your mind every movement and detail as you were there. A fine piece of work and is a testament to your skill.