Parvenu: Book 3 - Otherland

Zach Caldwell

A very light and enjoyable chapter. Well, Carla sure had a meltdown. She must have forgotten her place in front of her teachers. I am sure we have not seen the last of her and her temper. Looking forward to the next chapter to see what comes with it.

I was glad to see both Paul and G take an interest in Lucky. Sometimes a boy just needs other boys to give of them self and their time. The presentation the group did in class was well received not only by their classmates but the teacher as well. Now better things will be expected from them. What will they come up with next? We'll come back and find out.

This was a wonderful chapter. It seems to be putting a few thing to rest. It also starts to set up coming events that are in question. Lucky has become closer to D and the boy. Which I think they all wanted. It also puts more questions out there about where Paul is headed. We will have to retire to see if that is true.