A Tragic Love

Zach Caldwell

What a delightful start to this story. I truly found it enjoyable. I do not know how Billy and David is going to proceed but I sure will be back to find out. I could see this happing in real life to young boys. I find it most interesting and look foteward to the next chapter.

WOW, how awesome a chapter. Billy and David got to see Davids mansion. It impressed Bill to no end. It did not thou impress him more than what happened between them both. I can hardly wait till the next chapter. David seems to know more than Billy. I just wonder where David picked that up from?

Billy and David first time with one another was very sweet. The idea of puppy love entered my mind. When you are in love things are so much better. The vivid encounter was very tastefully done. Without being obnoxious. I can hardly wait to see what happens the rest of Billy visit.

What a nice chapter. The boys having a sleepover has turned out quite educational. The watch clips and photos on line. As well they read some storys. Slowly learning what next to try. I think many of us can relate in some way. I look forward to returning for more of this adventure in exploration.

WOW, an emotional chapter that is for sure to bring a tear. The birthday party that the two boys gave each other is awesome. With each word I read you could picture it in your mind so clearly. I loved it what an awesome chapter to read brings back long lost memory's.