Jason’s Jam

Castle Herald

Jeikor, I have always been a fan of your work. This latest work is the finest you have wrighten. What can be said but it is just an awesome love story. I have read your stories and enjoyed them. This one I can say I absolutely love. There is something about it that will touch you. If you are not a cold rock that is. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I think you can not get any better than you already are and you surprise me with this story. I can not hardly wait to see what you come up with next.

Thank you, Jay. It is always good to hear from you. I am glad you enjoyed the story Next will be an entry for the Halloween contest so you won't know it's mine until after the contest. Then I will be back to writing more of From Trick to Treat Book 2.

Thanks again for your words of encouragement.

Jeikor

I am waiting to see your Halloween story. The past ones has always been worth the wait. Your story "From Trick to Treat" is awesome. I have always liked a good vampire story. I always look forward to seeing you post something new.

• 2 years later...