Tommy and Tanner

Zach Caldwell

Very enjoyable read. The dispute between the twins was carried out very well. The boys did well in having dinner ready for the family. We also see that the two or experimenting with each other. This is all a good thing. I look forward to reading more.

A very good read as always. Looks as if the boys has yet made another friend. This one is in construction. They even learned a bit them self. That could come in handy later on. Will they help him to come on out? He dose seem to be having his own problems with when and how.

Well a very fine read once again. Jared has been added to the family it looks like. He will be very happy to get out of his previous one. I think someone has not been bike shopping for some time $200 sounded very cheep to me. On the other hand maybe I went to the wrong store myself. Over all a very enjoyable read.

Boy, a lot happened then those few chapters. Even though a lot has happened you are still able to follow along with any problem. You know after readings those chapters it makes you think. How many kids today that has to go threw the things as these kids have. I this story they are lucky they have people to rely on and be supportive of them. In the real world it dose not work that way most of the time. That is way I enjoy this story so much. It give you a new prospective to look at and things to think about during and after you read the passages.