Brynnhollow

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Multimapper stories can now be found at MultiMapper]

MultiMapper

Brynnhollow

A Different Tribe

Chapter 1

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

WOW !!! What a start. A totaly new twist on shapeshifting. It is a very enjoyable read and well worth the time. Will the twins make more friends? Will their mother be ok? This and all the other questions we have, we will have to return to find out. A wonderful story and one we will look foreward to seeing much more.

I'm just surprised that the short story contest for Halloween 2015 had such far reaching consequences. I wrote 3 short stories, all intended to be one-offs.

Here we are nearly two years later and all three stories have grown out of control and beyond all reason.

Oh well, as long as the characters keep talking to me, I'll keep writing it down. That's just how it works.

Wow what a chapter. Andrea adventures are outstanding. Ima and her sisters has given a monumental task to her to do. Will she be up to it? Will she be able to help everyone? Will she be able to refuse anyone? We will just have to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...