From Trick to Treat Book 2

Castle Herald

Awesome just awesome chapter. Training is going very well. Grayson got a bit bent out of shape. They bought a place to house the crew and making plans. This story just keeps your interest and almost forces you back for more.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for your comments, Jay. There is more to come as Zane figures out more of what the prophecy means and who the main players are. Will the Rogue contact the Bane? Do the Z's have a plan? Wait and see.

Waiting is the key word as real life has intruded on my writing time. Plus I have a short story almost ready and am working on a Halloween contest entry. Be patient! There will be more of Zane, Zander and the gang.

Jeikor

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A wonderful chapter. As we see the war begin. The fight seen in the stone cabin on the border of VA and NC was very good. I enjoyed it and look forward to see more. It dose look as things are heating up. We can only wonder what the Bane will do next.

• 1 month later...

I am so happy to see a new chapter to this story. I know it has not be to long. I always enjoyed a vampire story and this one is a good one. The battle now over and the two groups being  victors. With the groups now making new friends and possibly allies. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have followed this book from the very start. I was so glad to see a new chapter being posted. I still enjoy this story as much as I did from the beginning. I look forward to see more chapters. I think it is one of Jeikor's best works. I would encourage you to read it if you are in to science fiction.

• 3 weeks later...