Second Chance

Castle Herald

Wow, what a nice few chapters. We Rob making headway with his mom and little bro. Blake and Rob being BF now. Luc and Garret messing around. Everything is going so well for everyone. As we all know this can not go on forever. Wonder what is going to happen next.

Well we see in this chapter that maybe not all is lost between Rob and his mother. Rob and Blake has join their church and are well on the way of making their family. Noe that they are living togetthere things can not be better.

They are a lot going on. Everyone is deep in their own relationships. Rob and his mother are minding theirs. Now we see Eric and Josh working as one on a childerns book. I look foreward to seeing what comes of all this.

We can only wonder what Jake maybe up to. I do see us once more seeing him pop up. It is good the Hall family is safe now. I am sure they will get some ansers to their questions. For some reason I think they will not like them. Time will tell when once again we are blessed with a new chapter.

We see Eric and his drunk mom get into it on his birthday. This only pulled them apart more than ever. Then we see Rob and his mom make.grate improvements in their relationship on the other hand. Over all a very nice read. You can relate to many parts of this story to ones own life. Totaly enjoyable once again.

Alot has hppen in these past few chapters. Eric and Josh as worked on a book togetheir. Something tell me it will go well. Rob and Blake has now cemented their relationship. Just a wonderful few chapters indeed.

The boys on their outing sure noticed by on old bitty. Looks she got put in her place maybe she will think befor taking more pictures. The dads looks as if they are haveing a good time. They are finally making honest men of themself and getting marryed. A fine read, till next they return.

It looks as the boys have their book deal. Looks as if the Dads new friend are looking to buy a house in the area. We also see Rob and his young friend looking to help the poor and homeless in their town. A lot going on and a very good read. I will reture to find out how they fair.