Innil and Garill

Castle Herald

[Special Note: The new website is now live. As a result the links throughout this thread are invalid except for the latest posting to the thread. All of Jeikor stories can now be found at Jeikor]

Jeikor

Innil and Garill

1st Place Winner

Hero Short Story Contest

Edited by Zach Caldwell
Link website notification

An moverless story. I can see why you won.  The other story are very good indeed, bit yours out did them. You should be proud of what you have accomplished. I am just luck to have found CR to be able to read such fine work. Not only from you but from the other arthors as well. You are know by whom your competters are, you won againest some of the best on the internet.

Thank you very much, Jay. I am glad you enjoyed it. I thought both the other stories were quite outstanding myself and hope they both continue because I would like to read more.

I also feel lucky to have been brought to this site by a writer I followed on Nifty. I found the stories here to be heads above much of what Nifty has to offer. I attribute a lot of my storytelling ability to the fine examples I have found here. Not the mention the chance to write for these contests. I am working hard right now to finish an entry for the Halloween contest and the final chapter of From Trick to Treat book 1.

Thanks again, Jay.